Nikon COOLPIX S3600 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 8x Zoom NIKKOR Lens and 720p HD Video (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

nikon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 601 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 470 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 131 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• 8x optical zoom and 16x Dynamic Fine Zoom
  • 18 Scene Modes for effortless photos
  • HD 720p videos with sound bring your memories to life
  • Target Finding AF for accurate, intelligent autofocus
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Fitzme :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Convenient to carry

I bought this camera to go on a trip. It's convenient in it's size but it's a little frustrating. It doesn't focus easily at times. It won't zoom in & out easily at times. So it's a bit frustrating if you're trying to get a quick shot of something. It does fit into my purse easily & I guess wasn't too bad for the price. I just expected more from Nikon. Another thing is it doesn't have a removable battery so you have to charge the battery by plugging in the camera. I like having 2 batteries so you can switch out if one runs low.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Nikon COOLPIX S3600 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 8x Zoom NIKKOR Lens and 720p HD Video (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Amazon Review by Jennifer :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

66 people found the following review helpful

Great camera for close up shots but blurry and distorted for further away pictures

This camera takes great pictures when there is enough light and I am taking a close picture. The camera is very lightweight and small so it is easy to fit into a purse or a pocket.

However, I am disappointed in the quality of far away pictures (anything further than 2 feet away). The images are blurry and distorted. It is worse than the camera on my phone for these types of pictures.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Nikon COOLPIX S3600 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 8x Zoom NIKKOR Lens and 720p HD Video (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)