Nikon COOLPIX S6900 Digital Camera with 12x Optical Zoom and Built-In Wi-Fi (Black) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

nikon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 142 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 142 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• 12x optical zoom
  • 24x dynamic fine zoom, an enhanced zoom function that effectively doubles your reach
  • Vari-angle display and built-in kickstand
  • Target Finding AF for accurate, intelligent autofocus
  • 19 Scene Modes plus full HD 1080p videos with stereo sound
  • Built-in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication technology allow you to wirelessly share photos to a compatible smartphone.Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Michael D. Spencer :star::star::star::star::star:

77 people found the following review helpful

This camera delivers on my needs.

I was looking to upgrade my compact Canon ELPH 300 to an affordable slim profile camera with Wi-Fi and the ability to control the camera with my smart phone if needed. I also wanted a camera takes great selfie type shots and is reliable. This camera delivers on those basic needs and much more. The pictures are incredibly detailed and the camera itself is lightweight and compact. I've discovered that I'm much more likely to carry a light weight camera than lug around a heavier model thus more likely to capture some shots in those cases where I might otherwise leave my camera in the car. Back to the camera, this model is made for selfie shoots with its vari-angle display so you can see yourself and use of hand gestures to start the shutter or video. My other camera would often be out of focus as I scrambled to take a picture after setting the timer. That is not an issue with this camera. The Costco price with $30 off and a memory card included is cheaper than other online retailers although I normally default to Amazon for online buys. I think you will like the quality and features of this camera. Canon also has a new model (350 HS) simular to this one that just came out but without the vari-angle display. I hope this didn't sound too much like a sales pitch as I'm just a regular Costco and Amazon customer making a comment on a good product.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Nikon COOLPIX S6900 Digital Camera with 12x Optical Zoom and Built-In Wi-Fi (Black)

Youtube video:

Nikon Coolpix S6900 Review

@patadm I like it, you should definitely buy it