Nokia Lumia 520 Unlocked Touchscreen Smartphone with Windows Operating System (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

nokia

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 277 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 34 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 243 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
  • 4" IPS LCD Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Scratch-Resistant Glass
  • Microsoft Windows Phone 8 (upgradeable to WP8 Black), Dual-Core 1 GHz Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8227, Adreno 305 Graphics
  • 5 Megapixel Camera (2592 x 1936 pixels) w/ Autofocus, 1/4’’ Sensor Size, Geo-Tagging + Video
  • Internal Memory: 8GB, 512MB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 64GB
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@michigan great :smile:

Amazon Review by Felisha :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Misunderstanding

The phone seemed like it would work, but my carrier would said it wouldn't work with them. When I told them I would like to return it because there is no use in keeping a phone that you won't do anything with the response I got seemed snippy as if they thought I was telling them the phone didn't work. I simply stated that "it would not work with my current carrier"

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Nokia Lumia 520 Unlocked Touchscreen Smartphone with Windows Operating System (Black)

here is a youtube video

How to factory reset Nokia Lumia 520

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMTFi92KrgY

Walmart Review by MXBYR :star::star::star::star::star:

82 people found the following review helpful

Efficiency at low cost

This smartphone has all you need to make your life easier, it helps you save data consumption when no wireless available, is very cheap and fast to browse internet. The GPS navigation is unbeatable so i am so happy to have it.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Nokia Lumia 520 Unlocked Touchscreen Smartphone with Windows Operating System (Black)