Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit with 1.44 Inch Display and USB Car Charger Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

ytd

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7384 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7384 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

1. BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Work with Bluetooth enabled devices, like iPad, iPhone, iPod, HTC, Galaxy, Blackberry, MP3 Players, PDAs, Smartphones.
    1. BIG LCD DISPLAY - Car battery voltage level will be detected and displayed on LCD while car starts
  • phone number for incoming calls & name of songs playing through TF Cards could be displayed as well
  • (songs via Bluetooth will not display)
    1. CRYSTAL SOUND QUALITY - Nulaxy KM18 utilized most advanced interference and noise cancellation technology, to grant most crystal sound quality. Please be noted, due to radio frequency interference and car ground loop noise, it is almost impossible for any transmitter to produce a perfect audio, but Nulaxy does one of the best work in the market.
    1. USB CHARGING - Comes with a 5V-2.1A charging port to charge most USB devices.
    1. WHAT’S MORE - Built-in microphone
  • support TF / MicroSD Card up to 32G memory
  • support A2DP
  • support only MP3/WMA format songs in TF Card
  • support AUX output and input.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jeffrey Belanger :star::star::star::star::star:

375 people found the following review helpful

SETUP best settings. Read for thorough review. AWESOME!

I am very happy with this product. Very clear music no static. Here is my setup that is working excellent.

Plugged in and turned my phone (HTC One) bluetooth on and it didn’t see the device. Held down the large volume button on this device for a couple seconds and it popped up on my phone and connected.

Match radio station with the frequency on device and browse until you find station with the least amount of static while your music isn’t playing and your stereo is turned up. (Most come through with close to the same static, but some are less than others.)

Turn volume on phone all the way up, turn the Nulaxy volume to 23 to 25, and for my radio I do about 30 to 35 for volume depending on the song. ( I like my music loud.)

Bass sounds better than ever.

Before I was using a wired FM transmitter and had to put my bass up at +5 on the stereo. Now I turned my bass down to 0 and it’s amazing very clear very nice. Treble is at +5.

I am using Google Play Music and the next button does work to skip tracks and the large volume button does play/pause when depressed.

I love not having a wire anymore and just using bluetooth. Received a call and it showed the phone number, not the name saved in my phone. Pressed the large volume button to answer. My girlfriend said my voice came through pretty loud, but clear and that it sounded like me not muffled and no distortion or anything like that.

OVERALL: Very satisfied. Highly recommend.

Definitely keep phone volume all the way up, Nulaxy volume around 23 to 25 never all the way up, and you can fine tune to your system using the stereo volume with the Nulaxy volume and your bass and treble.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit with 1.44 Inch Display and USB Car Charger

Check this video

The M&M Reviews - Nulaxy KM18 FM Bluetooth Transmitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsXrapJgnKs