Nursing Breastfeeding Cover Scarf - Baby Car Seat Canopy, Shopping Cart, Stroller, Carseat Covers for Girls and Boys - Black White Stripes Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

qaqadu

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 429 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 429 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• COVER (ALMOST) ANYTHING: Nursing Cover, Breastfeeding Shawl, Car Seat Canopy, Stroller Cover, Carrier Cover, Chair Cover, Shopping Cart Cover… can even be used as fashionable Infinity Scarf and Breastfeeding Poncho for newborns!
  • PROTECT YOUR BABY: keep privacy during nursing and forget on-looking strangers while breastfeeding. Nursing cover also protects from sunlight, summer heat, wind & breezes, dust and other weather elements. Keep your child safe from mosquitos and bugs, germs and bacteria, pollen and on-looking strangers.
  • SUPER LIFETIME & MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident you will like it that we offer a 30-Day 100% money back. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
  • LIGHTWEIGHT, SOFT & BREATHABLE: Super light and soft, so your baby never feels too hot or doesn’t get enough fresh air.
  • GENDER-NEUTRAL GIFT + FREE BAG: Perfect Gift for Boys & Girls at Baby Showers. Also comes with a useful Pouch Bag for free!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Brandice Rivera :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

A Must Have for Every Mom to Be or Mommy in Need!

I have yet to come across a more versatile cover than this. I can't even call it a Nursing Cover because it does so much more than just act as a nursing cover. I've used it to nurse, create a canopy while I change a dirty diaper on the fly, cover the car seat, place it over the stroller to shield the sun, and I've even worn it as a scarf as shown in the pics. It can also be folded up and used as a burp rag in an emergency. It's a nice soft material, machine washable for when it starts to get yucky or smell like spit up lol.

The packaging and presentation looks great so it makes the ultimate baby shower gift and eliminates the need for multiple products for the new mom to be. The striped color is very appealing and since I wear a lot of black and white, it’s the perfect mom “accessory.”

The price point beats anything I’ve seen at Bye Bye Baby (spelling?), Babies R Us and Target. I broke down the cost of a nursing cover, car seat cover, and stroller cover separately and this one product saves so much money because it’s an all in one.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Nursing Breastfeeding Cover Scarf - Baby Car Seat Canopy, Shopping Cart, Stroller, Carseat Covers for Girls and Boys - Black White Stripes