4.1 out of 5

Features

• Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Granny123go :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Best purchase I have made in a long time

I love this cook top. I actually purchased a, so called "refurbished" one. Not sure why it was sent back to the manufacturer because it works great. I use it for 99 per cent of my cooking needs. It is fast and convenient. By the time that something on a conventional stove finally heats up enough to start cooking, the same item on the cook top is already part of the way done. It cuts cooking time in half. The only downfall is that you have to buy new cookware as it has to have a bottom with magnetic attraction. However, you can do that one at a time and once you have the cookware you are set. This is a great product.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Nuwave Induction Cooktop, Black

Walmart Review by OC44 :star::star::star::star::star:

90 people found the following review helpful

Works Great!!!

Brought one home since we didn't have enough burners to cook Thanksgiving dinner. We use ours all the time.

Great at searing meats such as steak.

Yes it requires specific cookware. Cast Iron works great but cheaper aluminum pans don’t work very well. We ended up getting the 7 piece set that they sold in the store. Great Cookware, barely use any oil.

We have bought these as gifts for couple of others and our friends bought one for their child going off to college. A lot better than those burners with an exposed heating element that can be a safety hazard.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Nuwave Induction Cooktop, Black

Jamaican Oxtails made EASY | I Heart Recipes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_MOS0YLoRE