OEM K1 LED LCD (QVGA) Mini Video Projector - International Version - Black (FP3224K1-IV) ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

favi-entertainment

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 45 customers
3.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 30 customers
    3.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 15 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• International Version - Product may not include US Warranty
  • Compact and portable projector designed for kids
  • 10"-72" projected picture size
  • 1080p full-HD, 1080i, and 720p HD supported resolutions
  • 30,000-hour lamp life and integrated speaker
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by andrew witham :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

Four Stars

Nice item for the money picture is good built in audio is not good very poor quality audio

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OEM K1 LED LCD (QVGA) Mini Video Projector - International Version - Black (FP3224K1-IV)

Walmart Review by chingpea :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

Better than I thought it would be

This FAVI kids projector is definitely worth the price. If your intention is to keep the kids occupied and not really worry about having super clarity, then this projector by FAVI is truly a value. My kids use it when theyre camping out in the backyard and just want to play YouTube or Netflix on the screen. It definitely needs to be at the perfect distance but as with all projectors, you just have to find your spot. Of course youre not going to get super, high-quality pictures when this is a KIDS projector and your streaming from your mobile device.

Ive seen some of the negative reviews on this product which I think are unfair. As with all technology, you need to take your time and explore your product to find what works for you. I would recommend this prodouct to famliy and friends.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: OEM K1 LED LCD (QVGA) Mini Video Projector - International Version - Black (FP3224K1-IV)

@geek30 really appreciate your help