• Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 145 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Holds computer monitor at eye level
  • Comes with separate pull out security drawer to hold documents. Use without drawer to adjust height.
  • Compliments Officemate 2200 Series desk accessories
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lynn A Scolarice :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

32 people found the following review helpful

Basic stand, gets the job done plus storage

This stand works well and it's a pretty good value for the money. It's comprised of two parts: a 3.25" high drawer unit and a 1.75" high riser that fits on top of the drawer unit. The design is simple and functional. The two parts may be used separately or together, giving three height options (3.25", 1.75", and 5"). The drawer also comes with some sorter/dividers, apparently for using only the drawer and sorting stuff on top while using the riser separately. It has a small footprint (good for my limited desk space) and the storage drawer allows me to reclaim valuable desk space and keep things handy, but out of the way. The riser has a space for a couple of writing implements, and small notes, etc. may be stored between the two levels of the stand, which is handy for keeping the desk neat.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Officemate 2200 Series Monitor Stand with Drawer, Black (22502)

Walmart Review by AWalmartFan :star::star::star::star::star:

1 people found the following review helpful

Love it

Looks great on my desk.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Officemate 2200 Series Monitor Stand with Drawer, Black (22502)

thank you :+1:

Officemate 2200 Series Monitor Stand with Drawer, Black (22502)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZDinYVFcQI

@marko not sure :confused: