OontZ Angle 3 PLUS by Cambridge SoundWorks - Bluetooth Speaker : Up to 30 HOUR Playtime; More Bass; Exceptional Sound; 10W+ POWER; Water Resistant, Perfect Portable Wireless Speaker [New] Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

cambridge-soundworks

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3267 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3267 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• PLUS DELIVERS MORE BASS - Designed and Engineered by Cambridge SoundWorks to deliver richer fuller bass
  • the PLUS delivers surprising bass from such a small speaker, excellent bass performance across each type of music genre
  • EXCEPTIONAL SOUND QUALITY - Hard to believe that a portable Bluetooth speaker can sound this good - 10+ Watts of Power Plays surprisingly loud
  • the PLUS delivers Better Sound Louder Volume
  • 30 HOUR PLAYTIME - The PLUS battery technology and power saving design allows the PLUS to to play up to 30 hours from a full charge with volume set up to 2/3 of maximum playing volume. Louder playing volumes will reduce the battery playtime
  • WATER RESISTANT IPX5 splashproof, rainproof, dustproof, sandproof
  • outdoor shower speaker, perfect for the beach, poolside, car, boat & golf cart – IPX5 rating speaker can resist gentle water spray & splash but cannot be partially or fully submerged
  • CONNECT OVER BLUETOOTH IN SECONDS to: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, Windows 10 ---- To play from Chromebooks, Windows 7-8 systems, TVs and non-Bluetooth devices use the included 3.5mm audio cable connected to the AUX-IN jack — BUILT-IN MIC for handsfree speakerphone from Smartphones and iPhones — includes Micro-USB charging cable and 3.5mm audio cable – Official OontZ Angle 3 Plus Carry Case available sold separately on Amazon
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Gary Kane :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

131 people found the following review helpful

Compare Angle 3 vs Angle 3 plus

Maybe I received a bad angle 3 plus. I just bought both to compare. The angle 3 is definitely louder and has higher crisper treble highs. Very very loud at highest volume and not distorted. However, the Angle 3 plus is about a inch longer, weighs a tad more but still compact, has a option on the side to not only turn up volume and pause music like the angle 3 by pressing up and down volume button, but also has ability to change the tracks like on Pandora and skips to the next song if you hold down the volume up button. The problem is the angle 3 plus just sounds more distorted or like the speakers are being blocked by something inside the enclosure. Yes, it may sound like a tad more bass than the angle 3 but the treble or highs do not sound as loud as the angle 3. The angle 3 plus sounds like it is mainly playing off a mid range. I tried playing hip hop and dance music and was more happier with the loudness of the Angle 3.. I am 44 years old too. So I would say if you are older and want something to just play loud in a room or at the beach than go with the Angle 3. If it is for a younger kid than go with the Angle 3 plus because you get 30 hours of play time which is triple the battery life of the Angle 3.. However, they both still sound great but my ears were hurting from the loudness of the Angle 3 and it sounded crystal clear. They should of added more watts to the angle 3 plus and better tweeters or highs because I think the mid range woofers is taking power away from the highs. Keep in mind both are 10 watts(5 watts per speaker).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OontZ Angle 3 PLUS by Cambridge SoundWorks - Bluetooth Speaker : Up to 30 HOUR Playtime; More Bass; Exceptional Sound; 10W+ POWER; Water Resistant, Perfect Portable Wireless Speaker [New]

REVIEW: OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyqr9Zz-Ncg