Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000 Lumens 3D DLP Home Theater Projector Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

optoma-technology

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 597 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 479 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 117 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Screen Size Range: 66-inches from 8 feet
  • 107-inches from 12 feet
  • Brightness: 3000 ANSI Lumens
  • Contrast Ratio: 23,000:1
  • Keystone Correction: Yes, Lens Shift: No
  • Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp
  • 2 x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL v1.2, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB service
  • Refer user manual below.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by James :star::star::star::star::star:

187 people found the following review helpful

Best bang for the buck!

Having had a background in sales for A/V equipment, as well as the installation of them, I have seen top shelf quality products as well as equipment that doesn't quite meet my high expectations. With this projector I was skeptical because the price was so low but the features were on par with what I was looking for, so I took a chance. Let me just say my gamble paid off big time! This projector exceeds my expectations and looks magnificent. The blacks are black and the whites are white. Color is suburb and I didn't even have to adjust out of the box which surprised me. I have cable, which is usually not the best when it comes to picture quality because of the feed my cable company provides and yet this projector nails it! My PS4 on blu-ray however is what really blew my mind. The quality of picture was crisp and vibrant, it looks like I should have paid thousands of dollars! Easy to setup and very user friendly I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive projector but wants top quality performance.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000 Lumens 3D DLP Home Theater Projector

Best Buy Review by PopaJoe :star::star::star::star::star:

You can't beat this deal!

I reviewed a host of projectors before I chose this one, over 3000 lumens, 3D and HD 1080p. The built in speaker is a plus, but I highly recommend external sound a small speaker in mono spoils the large screen experience. Only con is manual focus, but unless you move it no need to refocus. It lacks the inputs of other projectors at only 2 HDMI inputs, but again not a problem, I didn't want a bunch of wiring. I use one HDMI cable to my receiver and add all other devices there. At about 12' I was able to fill the whole wall with a high quality picture that was still very vivid with lamps on! I'm impressed, and I couldn't beat the price. Also recommend a low profile Mustang ceiling mount with this, it took alot of research to find a good mount at a fair price.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000 Lumens 3D DLP Home Theater Projector

Check out this youtube video

Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000 Lumens 3D DLP Home Theater Projector(Best 2017 Review)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7QvROmToZ0