Orzly Carry Case Compatible With Nintendo Switch - BLACK Protective Hard Portable Travel Carry Case Shell Pouch for Nintendo Switch Console & Accessories ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

orzly

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1701 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1,701 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Designed to make your new Nintendo Switch Console even more portable & travel friendly
  • Fits the Nintendo Switch tablet with both its Joy-Con controllers attached to it, and the upper section features a separate inner pocket which can fit extra JoyCons, Cables, Games, and other smaller but essential accessories. (Please note this cannot accommodate larger items like the dock or pro-controllers)
  • Hard EVA shell keeps your device protected while the soft inner material keeps your device free from scratches
  • Perfect carry case for keeping your Nintendo Switch securely stored when travelling or when not in use
  • Designed specifically for the Nintendo Switch. For our full range of Nintendo Switch accessories, search ‘ORZLY SWITCH’ in the Amazon search bar (above)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

182 people found the following review helpful

The newer batch from late April is great quality.

The materials for this case are simply poor quality, I feel like I can snap it in half if I bend it slightly. I bought a cheaper hard case from a different brand that felt much better but didn't have room for the switch controllers to remain attached, but I'm going back to it because I don't feel comfortable with the durability of this case. For example, the zipper is so poorly attached I see the thread already unraveling that attaches it to the case and I just got it. When you do zip it, it feels very uneven and unsturdy. I'm genuinely surprised at the poor quality.

UPDATE: 5/1/17-

After my poor review, Nina from Orzly reached out to me and asked me to describe the issues I had with the case - she quickly determined that the quality did not meet their standards and sent me a replacement from England (I’m in NYC US) - I just received the new case and its far better quality, no more string sticking out, the zippers are on straight and the two sides are perfectly symmetrical - feels like a completely different product. Maybe they had a bad batch, but this current case is great and I would now highly recommend it - not to mention this appears to be a company that stands behind their products. Thanks Nina and Orzly.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Orzly Carry Case Compatible With Nintendo Switch - BLACK Protective Hard Portable Travel Carry Case Shell Pouch for Nintendo Switch Console & Accessories

@michigan this is a good product