OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Frustration Free Packaging - BLACK Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

otterbox

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7921 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7921 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with iPhone 5, 5s AND SE!
  • Thin, lightweight 2-piece case provides protection against drops, bumps and shock (port covers block entry of dust and debris).
  • Self-adhesive screen protector, guards against scratches.
  • Slides easily in and out of pockets.
  • Includes OtterBox 1-year case warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic.
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by J. Darnell :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

696 people found the following review helpful

Lots of positives, few negatives

Compared to the iPhone 4S version of this case this is a complete redesign. Part of that was required because of the new dimension, port locations and size of the iPhone 5, but other parts seem to be a genuine attempt at improvements.

Positives
–Feels very well protected.
–Newer rubber material is more plasticky than previous versions. Better feel, nicer fit and seems less likely to stretch over time. Also doesn’t catch when going into the pocket.

Neutral
–Edge on the front glass is significant. This doesn’t encumber my typing but I am aware of it. Of course, this is part of the protection of this case and is a fair trade-off in my opinion.
–General thickness. Definitely distracts from the beauty of an iPhone 5. This is not a flaw in the product, though, just a decisions making point for the consumer. That thickness is, once again, a trade-off for protection.

Negatives
–Power button has a ton of resistance while in this case. Not sure if this will break in with time or not.

Having said all of that I recommend this case whole-heartedly if you’re looking for a good amount of protection and you’re willing to trade some sleekness for it. For me it seems like a significant step up in materials and fit and finish quality over the previous versions.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Frustration Free Packaging - BLACK

@geek30 I love it :slight_smile: