OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Retail Packaging - GLACIER (WHITE/GUNMETAL GREY) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

otterbox

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 8033 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7921 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 112 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with iPhone 5, 5s AND SE!
  • Thin, lightweight 2-piece case provides protection against drops, bumps and shock (port covers block entry of dust and debris).
  • Self-adhesive screen protector, guards against scratches.
  • Slides easily in and out of pockets.
  • Includes OtterBox 1-year case warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by treken :star::star::star::star::star:

756 people found the following review helpful

Offers great protection!

I am not going to write a complete review, but I have to chime in on an 'issue' people are commenting on regarding this case.

No, this case is not sleek, it’s a !@$*& otter box. If you bought this case, or are considering buying this case, it’s because you want to protect your phone and prevent any damage from occurring. This phone is perfect for that purpose.

It may not still be as small as just the phone in your pocket, but who expects that when they buy an otter box? This case protects my phone great. It has a silicone insert which you put your phone into first, and then you put it into the hard, outer shell. This case even comes with a screen protector. Well worth the money in my opinion.

And on another note, the power button is not as hard to press as people make it sound, and I am sure it will get easier to press the longer you own the case.

The only thing I might say could be improved upon would be to put rubber on the bottom side of the case (perhaps a rubber bumper in each corner) to prevent it from sliding around. I have noticed when I toss the phone on my desk, it slides quite a bit. Perhaps my desk is just clean, but that’s the only thing I could nit pick about this wonderful case.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Retail Packaging - GLACIER (WHITE/GUNMETAL GREY)

Walmart Review by funguy7777 :star::star::star::star::star:

Never let my phone get a single crack

I bought this over a year ago and it never let my phone get damaged, and I'm the clumsiest person I know.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 5/5s/SE - Retail Packaging - GLACIER (WHITE/GUNMETAL GREY)

@nolie Thanks, You are the best :smile: