OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - BLACK Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

otter-products-llc
iphone7-plus

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3536 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1415 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2058 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 63 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus
  • DOES NOT come with a screen protector
  • Thin, lightweight 2-piece case provides protection against drops, bumps and shock (port covers block entry of dust and debris).
  • Slides easily in and out of pockets.
  • Includes OtterBox 1-year case warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Annamaria :star::star::star::star::star:

91 people found the following review helpful

COVER THE APPLE LOGO

Seems to be a good although there is one thing bad about it and that's the Apple logo hole in the back. If you are like me I hate scratches so I got an idea. Order the cheapest clear screen protector film you can find and cut it into a rectangle. Take that rectangle and put it over the back of the iPhone where it will be visible through the Otterbox Apple logo hole. There you go. You get to still see the apple logo and don't have to worry about any scratches on the shiny Apple logo.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - BLACK

Walmart Review by casey :star::star::star::star::star:

So Glad I purchased this case

Been using this for a couple weeks and LOVE it! Best case I have ever had on a phone! Unlike other cases, there is easy access all the ports and all the buttons work as if there is not a case at all.....very smoothly. I'm sold, will never buy anything but Otter Box

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - BLACK

Best Buy Review by Shonster :star::star::star::star::star:

Exceptional Drop Protection!

This Otter Commuter Series Case is second to none. I have a horrible habit of dropping my iPhone and I purchased this case to protect my iPhone. I've dropped it several times, but it still keeps protecting my iPhone. One time, my iPhone fell out of my pocket as I was trying to shut my SUV door and it got caught between the door and the frame of the SUV...then fell to the concrete of my garage- but no damage to the iPhone or even the case, which is amazing. I also like how thin the case is. I would like it to have a rubberized feel to it, but it doesn't. Definitely recommend a glass protector for the screen too.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - BLACK