OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 (ONLY) - Frustration Free Packaging - BLACK Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

otter-products-llc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2388 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2388 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with iPhone 7
  • Robust, 3-layer protective case, with a built-in screen protector, withstands scratches, drops, bumps and shock.
  • Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hand-free media viewing.
  • Port covers keep out dust and debris
  • Includes OtterBox 1-year case warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Holly Z. Perry :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

74 people found the following review helpful

PRONE TO IMMEDIATE DISCOLORATION! DO NOT PURCHASE.

I've been a loyal OtterBox customer for several years now. When I recently upgraded to an iPhone 7, I immediately jumped on Amazon to purchase a new OtterBox case for my phone. I was delighted to find a case for the iPhone 7 in my favorite color (Tempest Blue/Aqua Mint), and purchased it immediately. Within two days of owning this case, I noticed a slight purple discoloration on the edges of the phone, resulting from minimal exposure to moisture. For instance, I rested my phone on the kitchen counter, which was slightly damp, and when I picked the phone back up the discoloration was immediately noticeable.

In the 10 days that I’ve owned this case, it has never been exposed to any kind of significant moisture, any dyes, or any dirt. Yet, it is almost completely discolored and is unrecognizable as the case that I ordered. For a nearly $50 case, I expected it to maintain some kind of aesthetic stability for longer than 10 days… especially since it is kept indoors in a clean environment.

Very, very disappointed. Will be contacting OtterBox for a refund.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 (ONLY) - Frustration Free Packaging - BLACK