OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - BLACK Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

otter-products-emea
iphone7

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 6489 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2388 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3857 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 244 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with iPhone 7
  • Robust, 3-layer protective case, with a built-in screen protector, withstands scratches, drops, bumps and shock.
  • Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hand-free media viewing.
  • Port covers keep out dust and debris
  • Includes OtterBox 1-year case warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Dragon :star::star::star::star::star:

3, 4, 5s, 6plus and 7plus otterbox user

Really happy with the latest otterbox. the new design looks great and I can tell a lot more effort went into this redesign than apple did with the 7plus. The two times I dropped my phone and had otterbox damage, were taken care of and replaced both within a week, all the way from the US. There was no damage to my phones btw.

Best.
Customer.
Service.
Ever.

Well worth the price!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - BLACK

Amazon Review by Holly Z. Perry :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

72 people found the following review helpful

PRONE TO IMMEDIATE DISCOLORATION! DO NOT PURCHASE.

I've been a loyal OtterBox customer for several years now. When I recently upgraded to an iPhone 7, I immediately jumped on Amazon to purchase a new OtterBox case for my phone. I was delighted to find a case for the iPhone 7 in my favorite color (Tempest Blue/Aqua Mint), and purchased it immediately. Within two days of owning this case, I noticed a slight purple discoloration on the edges of the phone, resulting from minimal exposure to moisture. For instance, I rested my phone on the kitchen counter, which was slightly damp, and when I picked the phone back up the discoloration was immediately noticeable.

In the 10 days that I’ve owned this case, it has never been exposed to any kind of significant moisture, any dyes, or any dirt. Yet, it is almost completely discolored and is unrecognizable as the case that I ordered. For a nearly $50 case, I expected it to maintain some kind of aesthetic stability for longer than 10 days… especially since it is kept indoors in a clean environment.

Very, very disappointed. Will be contacting OtterBox for a refund.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - BLACK

Best Buy Review by TheDeadWalk13 :star::star::star::star::star:

Tough Protection For A Tough World.

My IPhone 5s was in an Otterbox defender case for two years. When it was traded in, the guy was so surprised by how well the case protected it, he thought the phone was brand new. Once I upgraded to the IPhone 7, an Otterbox case was the must have case. The Otterbox defender protects the phone from drops and bumps thanks to it's plastic internal shell and it's silicone case over that. The silicone case also provides a good grip. Everything except the camera, speakers, the part you listen to the call, and the apple logo is covered as well. Plus you won't need one of those pesky film like screen protectors because there is on already installed on the top half of the inner shell. The only real con is it does add some extra size and weight to the phone. Although it is only a small amount. However when one considers the outcome of putting the phone is a lesser case, I'll take a little extra width and heft any day.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox DEFENDER SERIES Case for iPhone 7 (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - BLACK