OtterBox Defender Series Case for Motorola DROID MAXX - Retail Packaging - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

otterbox

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 814 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 622 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 192 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Shock-absorbing and impact-deflecting materials completely cover your device along with a built-in screen protector that guards against damage to your touch screen
  • Multi-layer case made to withstands drops, bumps, dust and shock
  • Rugged, protective case made for demanding conditions, heavy use and random accidents
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@patadm great :smile:

Amazon Review by branden :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

20 people found the following review helpful

just plain wrong

well i loved the case at first but after spending a few days with it this is what i have surmized
  1. case adds so much bulk that the result is more drops than without the case;also the clip is specificly a belt clip not a clip in general so if you dont tuck in your shirt or wear a belt it will not hold onto your pants.

2. signal for wifi and cell ( 3g/4g) is greatly reduced in holster and just reduced in case.

3. frontal facing camera cut out on screen protector is cut wrong. the camera ; when looking at the phone is on the rh. the cut out is on the left…

4. the buttons on the bottom are so close to the bezel that the buttons need to be mashed repeatedly to activate…very annoying.

5. the screen seems to collect dust and particles from your pocket or whatever on the inside and out making it dificult to keep a nice clean screen…also the screen has many imperfections that can bee seen easily because the screen dosent “stick” like a zagg.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox Defender Series Case for Motorola DROID MAXX - Retail Packaging - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Walmart Review by JanboL :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

Glad I chose Otter box!

After trying different cases, I've found the Otter Box to be the best. It's non slip feature is great.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox Defender Series Case for Motorola DROID MAXX - Retail Packaging - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)