OtterBox iPhone 6 ONLY Case - Defender Series, Retail Packaging - Glacier (White/Gunmetal Grey) (4.7 inch) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

otterbox

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2454 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2317 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 137 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Only Compatible with Iphone 6, Not Compatible with Iphone 6s.
  • Robust, 3-layer Protective Case, with a Built-in Screen Protector, Withstands Scratches, Drops, Bumps and Shock.
  • Belt-clip Holster Included That Doubles as a Kickstand for Hand-free Media Viewing.
  • Port Covers Keep out Dust and Debris - May Not Be Compatible with 30-pin to Lightning Adapters or Non-apple Branded Usb to Lightning Cables.
  • Includes Otterbox 1-year Case Warranty (See Website for Details) and 100% Authentic.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

57 people found the following review helpful

I love my Otterbox!

I've used Otterboxes since I bought my iPhone 3. These beauties have kept my phones in pristine condition, despite my constant case of butterfingers. My phones have BOUNCED across concrete floors, fell off the top of my van onto the pavement and have generally been abused. An Otterbox Defender has been my best purchase, hands down. Buy one. You won't regret it.

The Defender for the iPhone 6 has been great. It fits well and I have had no issues with ports being misaligned or anything of that sort. :slight_smile:

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox iPhone 6 ONLY Case - Defender Series, Retail Packaging - Glacier (White/Gunmetal Grey) (4.7 inch)

Amazon Review by Caitlin :star::star::star::star::star:

385 people found the following review helpful

Otterbox saved my phone

Who accidentally puts their iPhone on a burner?? This girl!! Thank you otterbox for saving me a bunch of money... Needless to say, I woukd definately recommend the otterbox defender series...

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox iPhone 6 ONLY Case - Defender Series, Retail Packaging - Glacier (White/Gunmetal Grey) (4.7 inch)