OtterBox SYMMETRY CLEAR SERIES Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - CLEAR (CLEAR/CLEAR) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

otter-products-llc
iphone7-plus

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3601 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1279 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2127 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 195 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus
  • Clear, thin, sleek, stylish, pocket-friendly design, with wraparound colors and graphics add seamless style
  • Dual-material construction absorbs shock and withstands drops, plus raised beveled edge keeps your touchscreen safe
  • Easy installation protects and stylizes your phone in a flash
  • Includes OtterBox 1-year case warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

89 people found the following review helpful

but I love the matte black finish to my iphone 7+ and ...

My issue with this case is that it isn't crystal clear. It's more fogged/cloudy than anything else. I've attached photos so you see what I mean. I would be okay if it was a little bit foggy but it's the point to which you can't even really see the apple logo unless you squint or find the 'right' lighting. IOtterbox is incredible with the protection and I could tell that my case is very well protected, but I love the matte black finish to my iphone 7+ and i really lose that look in this case. I'm not about to pay $30+ for my specifically colored phone if i can't even show off the look? good job at protection for otter box but you loose points on design, and market it as cloudy instead of tricking users with the word crystal clear! :(

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox SYMMETRY CLEAR SERIES Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - CLEAR (CLEAR/CLEAR)

Walmart Review by iMac0617 :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Not clear!!!

I had this for my iPhone 6s and loved it. It does protect the phone. But I thought this one would be clear as well. And it wasn't. It's like etched. I like to put pictures in the back & with the new one for the iPhone 7plus you can't. Soooo upsetting.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox SYMMETRY CLEAR SERIES Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - CLEAR (CLEAR/CLEAR)

Best Buy Review by PSUgouy97 :star::star::star::star::star:

My wife loves this case!

I bought this case for my wife to use on her new iPhone 7 Plus. She was used to using an OtterBox commuter case for her last iPhone 6s. She likes the fact that this case is slim, and slides in and out of a back or front pocket very easily. Also the material seems adequate to protect the corners of the phone from drops. The only downside, is that I wish the edges came out a little further from the front screen of the phone. But overall I am very happy with this purchase.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: OtterBox SYMMETRY CLEAR SERIES Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - CLEAR (CLEAR/CLEAR)