Owl Theme Multi-Use Baby Car Seat Cover - Protect Your Baby From Intense Sun, Wind, Germs And Staring Strangers - Includes Free Storage Bag - Use It As Nursing Cover And Shopping Cart Cover Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

opticover

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 39 customers
4.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 39 customers
    4.9 out of 5

Features

• 4-in-1 INFANT CAR SEAT COVER/CANOPY NURSING COVER perfect for infants keeps your sweet little one shielded from intense sun, glare, wind, pollen, germs, and staring strangers. Also fits grocery cart/carriage, high chair, or for privacy when nursing.
  • FREE STORAGE BAG INCLUDED when you buy the car seat cover. This carry pouch is a great place to store napkin, nipple, diaper, and other small necessities.
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this is your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are buying several of these. BUY NOW before our supply runs out of these especially cute and attractive Baby Car Seat Covers. These make the perfect gift for baby showers, new babies, friends, family, and co-workers.
  • GENEROUS 27.6 x 25.6 INCH UNIVERSAL SIZE fits over any baby car seat thanks to the stretchy material. This fabric breathes nicely so your baby doesn’t get too hot or struggle for fresh air.
  • EXCITING NEW DESIGNS makes this cover the best looking on Amazon. Choose from Cute Owl on Black or White
  • White & Red Stripes
  • and Blue & White Stripes. Everyone will say your Baby is so cute in their car seat thanks to this eye-catching cover.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by USCkitty :star::star::star::star::star:

Fits shopping carts!

This review is for the car seat canopy by opticover

I purchase this to use as a car seat canopy for the LO. The other ones tend to blow around in the wind and I had seen some mommy’s in Target with this so, I wanted to get one too! The quality is nice and very soft and stretchy. I don’t BF anymore, but can definitely see this as being a good BF cover. It stretches over my Uppababy Mesa easily and provides ample coverage. Good quality and love that it comes with a storage bag so I can keep it stored in my diaper bag easily.

HIGHLIGHTS:
4-in-1 BABY CAR SEAT COVER/CANOPY perfect for infants keeps your sweet little one shielded from intense sun, glare, wind, pollen, germs, and staring strangers. Also fits grocery cart/carriage, high chair, or for privacy when nursing.
EXCITING NEW DESIGNS makes this cover the best looking on Amazon. Choose from Cute Owl on Black or White; White & Red Stripes; and Blue & White Stripes. Everyone will say your Baby is so cute in their car seat thanks to this eye-catching cover.
FREE STORAGE BAG INCLUDED when you buy the car seat cover. The matching bag is a great place to carry napkin, nipple, diaper, and other small necessities. You no longer have to carry all these things in your purse, backpack, or pockets. Bag securely attaches to the baby seat cover with a built-in carabiner hook.
GENEROUS 27.6 x 25.6 INCH UNIVERSAL SIZE fits over any car seat thanks to the stretchy material. This fabric breathes nicely so your baby doesn’t get too hot or struggle for fresh air. Highly durable fabric and construction make this a cover/canopy that will look good and last for years to come.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this is your favorite no-risk purchase. Many people are buying several of these. BUY NOW before our supply runs out of these especially cute and attractive Baby Car Seat Covers. These make the perfect gift for new babies, baby showers, friends, family, and co-workers.

This item can be used for many different uses (see photo). Makes for a great gift too! At this price, it definitely is worth the purchase.
Hope my review helps! (feel free to click on “yes” if it does! ^_^)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Owl Theme Multi-Use Baby Car Seat Cover - Protect Your Baby From Intense Sun, Wind, Germs And Staring Strangers - Includes Free Storage Bag - Use It As Nursing Cover And Shopping Cart Cover