Owlee Scroll Premium Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker With Unique Vintage Leather Scroll Design ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

owlee

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 80 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 80 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• 20 Watts of power with extra deep bass for that “full-range” listening experience
  • Rich, Deep, and immersive sound with 3D Sound Technology delivering full 360-degree immersive sound coverage
  • Premium design, Wrapped in luxurious vintage style leather. Enjoy up to 9 hours of play time
  • NFC and Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts
  • easily take calls and access Siri or Google now
  • Dimensions: 3.1" H x 8.1" L x 3.1" D
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

13 people found the following review helpful

Really wanted to like it more.

I really wanted to like this speaker more. My first Bluetooth speaker was a Bose Soundlink II. It sounded pretty great, but was really heavy which made it difficult to take on vacation. Ever since then I've been searching for the perfect combo of portability and sound quality at both high low volumes. I've tried a Bose soundlink mini (not good enough for its price), Jabra solemate ( too little bass), Harman Kardon One (way to thin and tinny), JBL Charge 2+ (my current fav) and JBL Charge 3 (not as good sounding as the 2+).

My current favorite is the JBL charge 2+. For its size and price, it’s easily the best speaker I’ve used.

Enter the Owlee Scroll. I really wanted to like this speaker more. It’s got a decent price and size and it’s a little unique looking. Soundwise the mids and highs are really good, and at first listen, the bass response is good too, on the level of the Charge 2+. However after more listening, and serious flaw has become noticeable. The speaker faithfully reproduces bass guitar and electronic bass, but low drums like kick drums or floor toms show signs of distortion and clipping. I can’t tell if it’s due to the actual driver or the radiators at either end, but it’s very noticeable. I’m not sure if this is problem with the speaker overall, or a problem with the one I got.

All that said, as things stand right now, I would not recommend this speaker. At this size and relative price range, I’d still recommend the JBL charge 2+ if you can find it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Owlee Scroll Premium Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker With Unique Vintage Leather Scroll Design

@michigan not sure :confused: