Pajuva Professional Gaming Mouse 9 Buttons Black Review ⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar::emptystar:

pajuva

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 17 customers
2.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 17 customers
    2.6 out of 5

Features

• Perfect Hand Feel: Gaming mouse perfectly snugly fit under your palm
  • the ergonomic shape of the mouse gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever, especially during the most testing of battles.
  • 9 Programmable Buttons, Take Control of Your Games: Use the software to assign programmable features to the Precision Aim button, and then use it to execute commands like macros and keybindings - - a deadly weapon that will hit your enemy exactly where it hurts the most.
  • Customize Your DPI Settings: Four user-definable DPI settings up to 4000 and the DPI button lets you easily cycle through your custom settings.
  • Adopted 3050 Chip: Stable and fast, which had greatly extended game’s practicability and ductility. Used OMRON micro switch, its life can be up to 10 million times.
  • Glaring LED Light Effect: Programmable LED light effect, 3 mode light effect: standard, respiration and neon. Any color available, supper cool backlight with Blue, Green, Red, Purple, etc. LED light can be turned off. Lightweight Aluminum Chassis: Strong yet nimble, the solid metal frame enhances the gaming mouse rigidity. Intelligent Connectivity: No need to code, plug & play.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Very Disappointing! For a Gamer!

I have been using this item for a few day now, and so far I'm disappointed with it because there are so many things I cant use.

Pros:

• Looks amazing! “Breathing light” effects makes its looks cool.
  • Clicking was great, it wasnt hard to click on them but I had a major problem with it (see cons).
  • I have smalls hands and I am “Claw Clicker” but it feels great on my hand. It was very comfortable.
  • The quality and built is great!

Cons:

• The mouse connection keeps disconnecting every time it touches something.
  • Every time I fixed the cord, it disconnects for a brief seconds which is really bad for a Gamer like me.
  • It also disconnect when you move the mouse fast causing the cord near the mouse tends to bend and disconnect.
  • I have a Major problem with the manual on the CD. When I was about to install the features on my computer, I saw the folder was in Chinese so I have no idea which of the files was the “set up”. I eventually got it installed by randomly clicking on files BUT after I got it installed I could not click on ANY of the features on it. I could not assign any features on the clickers.

OVERALL:
I could not used the mouse to its full potential because I cant access on the features from the CD. Disconnection was a BIG problem because sometimes it randomly disconnects me and for a gamer like me I would not recommend this product so be aware. The mouse that I got was probably defected but again if you can understand Chinese and be able to click on the features after installing it on your PC then it be good for you but for me, it is not worth the price and I wont take my chances if I were you. After getting this mouse, I would rather get a better Gaming Mice than this one. Since I cant use the features or the clickers correctly, it felt like I was using a regular mouse with only the left and right buttons working. If you don’t care about the features and just wants the “Looks” then this mouse is for your because its probably one of the coolest looking Gaming Mice you can get.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pajuva Professional Gaming Mouse 9 Buttons Black