Panasonic NN-SU696S Countertop Microwave Oven with Genius Cooking Sensor and Popcorn Button, 1.3 cu. ft., Stainless Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

panasonic

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 234 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 226 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 8 customers
    2.9 out of 5

Features

• Enjoy fast cooking times with 1100 watts high power
  • One touch Genius Sensor cooks and reheats food automatically
  • Cook your favorite foods with 7 pre-programmed settings
  • One-touch popcorn button with 3 power levels
  • Reheat foods quickly and easily with the Quick :30 button
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Scott Bright :star::star::star::star::star:

63 people found the following review helpful

Solid Good Looking Microwave with Sensor Reheat that Really Works

Very nice microwave for this price. I am very impressed. Its solid and very good looking. Came very well packaged in a double box. Just had to unpack it and put the turntable in it. Plugged it in and reheated lunch using the sensor reheat mode. It worked perfectly. Heated up the food in a multi compartment microwave safe dish. All food items were the right temperature. Some of the Brussel sprouts were even still frozen and everything came out perfect. I will be using sensor reheat a lot. It is not for bread or beverages though. It comes with a bunch of different cooking modes which Ive listed below. It has the quick 30 which I love and use a lot. Overall I am impressed and happy with this oven. I think it is a very good value.

Microwave Modes:

• Sensor Reheat Works very well. Gets my food to the right temp. Very impressed. Also lets you adjust time up or down by percentage to accommodate personal heating preference
  • Keep Warm Mode Up to 30 minutes after main cooking has ended
  • Quick 30 Love this.
  • Delayed Start
  • Child Lock for control pad (not door)
  • Auto Defrost by weight

Notes:

• Cooking Power 1100 Watts
  • Know your countertop space and the size of this unit before ordering. Its a decent size unit.
  • Very solid and good looking stainless steel unit.
  • Very good manual well worth the read
  • Newer microwave may not take as long to cook your food as your old one.
  • Includes turntable
  • Runs pretty quietly
  • Beeps are medium loud

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Panasonic NN-SU696S Countertop Microwave Oven with Genius Cooking Sensor and Popcorn Button, 1.3 cu. ft., Stainless

Walmart Review by TEA4U :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Good basic microwave

It will do everything you need it to. It is a pretty quiet unit also. There are 2 head-scratching flaws I have noticed so far. #1 is the failure to have a backlit keypad on the dark panel. #2 is why they didn't have the light come on when you open up the microwave door. The light only works when the unit is in use. I don't know what they were thinking on this one, or perhaps they weren't thinking.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Panasonic NN-SU696S Countertop Microwave Oven with Genius Cooking Sensor and Popcorn Button, 1.3 cu. ft., Stainless