Amazon Review by Scott Bright
63 people found the following review helpful
Solid Good Looking Microwave with Sensor Reheat that Really Works
Very nice microwave for this price. I am very impressed. Its solid and very good looking. Came very well packaged in a double box. Just had to unpack it and put the turntable in it. Plugged it in and reheated lunch using the sensor reheat mode. It worked perfectly. Heated up the food in a multi compartment microwave safe dish. All food items were the right temperature. Some of the Brussel sprouts were even still frozen and everything came out perfect. I will be using sensor reheat a lot. It is not for bread or beverages though. It comes with a bunch of different cooking modes which Ive listed below. It has the quick 30 which I love and use a lot. Overall I am impressed and happy with this oven. I think it is a very good value.
- Sensor Reheat Works very well. Gets my food to the right temp. Very impressed. Also lets you adjust time up or down by percentage to accommodate personal heating preference
- Keep Warm Mode Up to 30 minutes after main cooking has ended
- Quick 30 Love this.
- Delayed Start
- Child Lock for control pad (not door)
- Auto Defrost by weight
- Cooking Power 1100 Watts
- Know your countertop space and the size of this unit before ordering. Its a decent size unit.
- Very solid and good looking stainless steel unit.
- Very good manual well worth the read
- Newer microwave may not take as long to cook your food as your old one.
- Includes turntable
- Runs pretty quietly
- Beeps are medium loud