Panasonic NN-T945SF 2.2-Cubic-Foot 1250-Watt Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

panasonic

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 598 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 42 customers
    3.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 556 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• 1250-watt microwave oven with 2.2-cubic-foot interior
  • One-touch sensor cooking and reheating for easy programming
  • Inverter Turbo Defrost
  • cook-a-round automatic turntable
  • Keep warm
  • popcorn key
  • quick minute
  • more/less control
  • Exterior Dimensions H x W x D (in.) : 14 x 23 7/8 x 19 7/16
  • Interior Dimensions H x W x D (in.) : 10 15/16 x 18 7/16 x 18 1/2
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by usmutti :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

22 people found the following review helpful

Absolute garbage

We bought this microwave less than a year ago when our 7 year old Sharp died. I like the inverter technology and we were very happy with it. About 8 months after purchase, we started having problems with the door not closing properly. When you tried to close it, it wouldn't push the start button out so you couldn't start it. You would have to slam it to make it work. Once I searched the problem on line, I discovered that it is a huge problem with Panasonic microwaves and there are comments about it all over the internet. If you call their support line, they specifically ask you if it is a door opening and closing issue while still on the automated system so they are aware that it is a huge issue. Their answer for addressing it, find a box and pay to ship this huge microwave back to us. So, after purchasing a microwave that is still under the initial warranty, you want me to spend another $30-$40 to ship it back to you? Their answer was yes, that the warranty only covers carry in repairs so I have to pay 30-40% of the purchase cost in shipping for them to fix it. That is ridiculous. Panasonic knows that they have a problem and Panasonic expects the customer to bear most of the cost of the repair. Lesson learned: Always look at repair sites and buyer beware.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Panasonic NN-T945SF 2.2-Cubic-Foot 1250-Watt Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology

Walmart Review by AGT :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

thought it would be the one

I bought an NN series in Feb. of 2008. I had just bought and returned TWO Ge ovens comparable to this because one didn't work out of the box and one was so unlevel it rocked as it cooked. I went across the street and found this one for almost $100 less. It looked great with my other appliances and had great features. I was very happy with it until on Christmas day, of all times, this oven just stopped working. The error code was H97 which indicated a generation problem. I took it to the recommended service dealer hoping it was a magnatron tube problem because that would have been under the 5 year warranty. It was not. The service dealer said it was the inverter. The cost to repair the oven with parts and labor was within $15 dollars of what I paid for the oven originally. Told repair man to scrap it. Will try ANOTHER brand. Too bad, because I really liked this one.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Panasonic NN-T945SF 2.2-Cubic-Foot 1250-Watt Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology

@patadm thank you :+1:

here is a nice youtube video

PANASONIC GENIUS NN-SN973S 2.2 CUFT 1250 WATT MICROWAVE WITH INVERTER TECHNOLOGY STAINLESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPGdwYk7ZQU