Panda 3200 rpm Portable Spin Dryer 110V/22lbs white Stainless Steel ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

panda

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 50 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 50 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Stainless steel drum to ensure long life.110V outlet, plug anywhere you like. Household use only. Large capacity, easy mobility and portable to carry around
  • Perfect for Apartments, Dorms, RV, Boat, Travel. Space Saver. Match with various choice of Panda Portable Washing Machine as a set
  • Gets washing almost dry (not 100% dry, slightly damp) and saves line time. Dramatically speeds up drying for hand washing. Bring efficiency, safety and economy to your washing
  • Gravity draining means the product can go anywhere without being located to a sink or drain. Just place a small bucket under the outlet to catch the water.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Echo :star::star::star::star::star:

59 people found the following review helpful

It is perfect to do laundry in close spaces

It worked as expected. It is perfect to do laundry in close spaces. We received this little unit well ahead of the promised delivery date. It works very well and I am very happy with the performance. The unit removes enough water to convince me it is saving energy cost as well as wear and tear on the conventional electric dryer. Do NOT use Chlorine bleach unless you wring by hand and then rinse stainless steel will corrode and fall to pieces! I suggest getting a VERY sturdy table and putting a 5 gallon bucket beneath the dryer water spigot. If you have a porch out of the elements this dryer would be best used there. Except for heavy cottons items dry with a fan at room temps in less than 5 minutes after hanging. Towels and t-shirts about an hour on shower rack. I LOVE THIS THING! Very important to press all of the laundry added hard into bottom of dryer to insure balance. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I recommend it to anyone wishing to reduce their energy cost as well as the time conventional dryers take to do the same job.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Panda 3200 rpm Portable Spin Dryer 110V/22lbs white Stainless Steel

@patadm this is a good product