Panda Portable Dryer 3.75 cu.ft/13 lbs 110v Compact Apartment Size Stainless Steel Drum See Through Window-Larger Size ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

snpts

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 353 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 353 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Capacity 13lbs/3.75 cu.ft. 120V outlet, plug anywhere you like
  • Lightweight for easy portability. 48lbs to carry around
  • Since it’s 110V, it may take longer to dry than a regular dryer which is 220v.
  • Stainless Steel Drum. Transparent lid.
  • It comes out warm air, it’s fine if leaving in the room in winter. It’s ideal to mount on the wall. Wall mounting kit includes.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by A. Spencer :star::star::star::star::star:

314 people found the following review helpful

awesome!

I am the type of person who likes to read reviews on items before I buy them, I noticed there were no reviews for this dryer so if there are any others out there like me, here you go! I love this dryer, I was a little bummed it wasnt on prime, but the shipping price isn't so bad. I searched for quite a few dryers similar to this and they are at least 150 dollars more than this one, the Avaya dryer is very similar to this dryer and many of the reviews stated there was a loud screeching noise when they used their dryer, I have not had this problem with the Panda dryer when it is loaded properly, if you overload it, you will get a high pitched noise. I have the Panda portable washer that holds about 5.5 pounds of clothes so i can do about two loads in the washer and put both in the dryer and it works fine. It does take awhile to dry, but it's better than the 2 days of air drying and now my clothes aren't all scratchy and rough from air drying. No laundry hook ups? hate the laundry mat? I dont think you can go wrong with this dryer. The only downside to this review is i havent received my electric bill yet to determine how much this will cost me, but other reviews for the Avaya dryer said it didnt raise it too much, so we will see. Hope this review helps!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Panda Portable Dryer 3.75 cu.ft/13 lbs 110v Compact Apartment Size Stainless Steel Drum See Through Window-Larger Size

Here is a youtube video

Panda Compact Dryer (Apartment Size)

@fuzal I want it