Pasonomi 3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset for iPhone & Android Smartphone Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

meilianfa

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 333 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 333 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

1. Wide Compatibility : Comfortably fits iPhones, Android phones, Windows phones with a screen size within 4.0 - 6.0 inches
    1. FD & OD Adjustment : Adjust your suitable focal distance by rolling the gear at a range of 55mm - 75mm, and adjust the object distance by pushing the button so as to get a stretch lenses.
    1. Comfort design with sponge area - Extemely soft and thick foam is perfect long time use. Top light and thin is the ultimate goal for wearing equipment, Just only weight 263g.
    1. Ergonomic Head belt Design : Ergonomic design ensures a balanced stress condition in three points on the head (concentrated on the forehead), reducing 30% pressure to the eyes.
    1. Virtual Reality Apps : Check out these VR apps in Google Play store, Apple App store, and immerse in the exciting world of VR!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Brian S. :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

284 people found the following review helpful

Really good budget set of VR Goggles.

Let me start by saying I paid full price for these goggles. I had used a friends Gear VR set a while back and wanted to find a cheaper alternative. I am very pleased with these overall. The big difference between these and the $99 plus name brand versions is the ecosystem. After all, these barging models are just a plastic holder for the phone and lenses. With the name brand models you get a software package that is well backed and tested. You also get soft touch buttons on the side to navigate the menus. This model has NO buttons and no software (apps) included. Those are the real negatives of the headset. On the good side, they are well made. They have two ways to adjust the lenses. Sliders on the bottom allow you to move them side to side and each lens screws in and out to adjust for your vision. This is a good thing but I would have liked to have been able to do both adjustments while wearing the headset. Having to take them off to adjust front to back adjustment was a bit of a pain. I wear glasses and these accommodated my glasses very well. Once I got them set, they worked great. I was able to play a space based first person shooter for almost an hour with no real eye strain or other vision problems. Now, like I said, there are NO buttons on this unit. You have to find "aim based" apps and games to use with this unit. There are plenty, you just have to search for them. I have ordered a blue tooth game controller to try out with other games that require a physical button. The new VR Gear is going to come with an XBox controller. I was a little upset that there was no software to use with this unit but then again, I didn't expect it either at this price point. This is better than an entry level unit and everyone that has tried it loves it. It just takes a little work to get it all set up for good vision and good apps. See the pics for more info. Again, I DID NOT GET THESE AT A DISCOUNT OR FREE. Click like if this was helpful. Thank you.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pasonomi 3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset for iPhone & Android Smartphone