Phaiser BHS-430 Bluetooth Headphones Sport Earphones with Mic and Lifetime Sweatproof Guarantee - Wireless Earbuds for Running, Blackout Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

phaiser

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 488 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 488 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• HD SOUND - 10mm Speakers combined with Bluetooth 4.1 create super accurate HD sound with powerful bass. The bullet-shaped Comply T-400 M memory foam tips provide Total Isolation from external noise.
  • FLEX FIT - Easily get the best fit for any Activity thanks to a complete set of parts with 24 Fit Variations! Not only for runners or the gym, your earbuds provide all day wearing comfort!
  • SWEAT PROOF - Say Goodbye to Water-Damage! Protected by Liquipel Nano Coating your Buds withstand sweaty workouts and will survive accidental dropping into water - Guaranteed!
  • SECURE FIT - The comfortable earhooks hold your Buds in place during rigorous workouts.
  • LIFETIME SWEATPROOF WARRANTY - We will replace your Earbuds in case they ever get damaged by sweat! No questions asked.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jack Reilly :star::star::star::star::star:

28 people found the following review helpful

BEST EARBUDS AT THIS PRICE POINT

I sold audio/video for 30 years. I am very familiar with accurate sonic reproduction. I bought these Bluetooth earbuds for physical therapy. I got tired lugging my tablet and Bose over the ear headphones around the workout stations. Now my Bose are the best headphones I've ever owned. They are the simple triports. No noise cancellation or huge price tag. I lucked into them at Staples for $99. Best Buy wanted $180. I felt pretty savvy. I knew earbuds would never match the Bose. And truthfully they don't. However, these headphones produce amazing, accurate sonic reproduction. I have them set on the normal eq. I would say if they lack anything, it's imaging and soundstaging. After getting spoiled with the performance of the Bose, I can notice the difference. Of course earbuds are notorious for these limitations. My Bose cover my entire ear, have 3 drivers in each side, and create awesome soundstage and precise imaging. Having said all that, I must admit that for the price, these headphones outperform others I've heard that were 4 times the cost. On normal equalizer, the separation is awesome. The highs are true and clean. The mids are clearly superior, and the bass is accurate without being boomy or muddy. I am very pleased and impressed. The styling is masterful, and the design perfect. Buttons are easy to use and the set is beyond comfortable. They stay put during active workouts, and get so loud, I can't turn them all the way up. (I'm one notch down from full volume). Turn your source device to maximum volume. I recommend the normal equalizer. In conclusion, these rock your brain like those old Panasonic Brainshakers (remember the ones with the subwoofer that layed against the base of your skull)? Buy these. Trust me on this one. I know what I'm talking about. Jack. UPDATE 11/8/16: Do go to bass equalizer when listening at lower volume. That is amazing!!!!!! I'm listening to U2 So Cruel right now at medium volume with the bass equalizer on. Wow WEE. Oh! And definitely use the memory foam tips in the sealed bag labeled premium. Ok. These are so accurate and and actually have a beautiful nuance, I feel like I stole something. The price was low. I feel bad. I should cut someone a check. Back to U2 Achtung Baby The Deluxe Version. WOW! UPDATE: 11/26/2016. I have now progressed to listening on the bass eq all the time. I turn my source all the way up, turn the earbuds all the way up, and then decrease earbud volume one or two clicks. These can handle the bass on most songs this way. Also, I have found that with the squishy foam (premium) tips, if you jam them into your ears while twisting the toward your back, you will get the best possible performance from these amazing earbuds. They astound me every time I use them. Well worth the price. They out perform higher priced Bluetooth earbuds, have a superior design, and sonic reproduction is as accurate as you're going to get. However, these do start to sputter at 25 feet from the source you are using. I have confirmed this by fully charging the battery, and conducting numerous tests.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Phaiser BHS-430 Bluetooth Headphones Sport Earphones with Mic and Lifetime Sweatproof Guarantee - Wireless Earbuds for Running, Blackout

thank you :+1:

Phaiser BHS-730 Wireless Headphones Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JsqV72fI6Y