Philips SHB8750NC/27 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

gibson-innovations

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 380 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 263 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 117 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Active Shield noise canceling reduces noise by up to 97%
  • Convenient hands-free calling with mic and Bluetooth 4.0
  • Rechargeable battery offers up to 16 hours of wireless music
  • Simple NFC one-tap pairing
  • Activate Siri and Google Now with a press on ear can button
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by tkphotoworx :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

55 people found the following review helpful

Great for the price but......

First off let me say for $49.00 they sound very good. Here where the down falls for me. I have a small head and they where too tight and uncomfortable on my ears. Normally, I wear in ear and maybe I'm biased.

The sound isolation with out noise cancelling is good on it’s own. It blocks out enough while not completely isolating you from your environment. The the noise cancell on, I couldn’t hear the dogs bark or the child yell. That right there is perfection for me.

I’m very picky on music, while the sound good they didn’t sound great. When I put my head phones on I want pure music like your standing in front of the stage. The felling of escapeing for that 3-5 minutes of song. While they again delivered good sound it just wasn’t there. Excellent on woman’s vocals and upper range. Slightly muddy in the middle range and male vocals. Ok bass and lower end. Nothing to write home about. Country, Rock, pop music not bad. Jazz, Blues, anything acoustic, hip hop is ok.

Bottom line would I recommend them YES. For the money and if your not as picky as I am, I say buy them. I returned them because of the fit and the sound (3 out of 5 stars on sound quality). I hope this helps.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Philips SHB8750NC/27 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Black

Youtube video:

PHILIPS SHB8750NC Noise Cancelling Headphones Unboxing / Review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfvTqlwJm6Y

Amazon Review by Scott Bright :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

35 people found the following review helpful

Decent Bluetooth Headphones with Noise Canceling

I found these headphones to be pretty decent for this price point. The sound was above average. I like that they include a wired and jack to you can continue to use them once the battery is depleted. This was a good idea. The buttons on the headphones are small and closed packed. I did find myself having to take off the headphones to find the correct button. I'm sure I will get better at it. The feel good on my head and adjust easily. The fold flat so they fit into my backpack nicely. They do not come with any kind of case. Finally I like the top volume to be nice and high. These don't quite get there. But for most people this won't make a difference.

Notes:

• Decent headphones for this price point.
  • Top volume as not as loud as I usually like. I want it too loud
  • Buttons on headset are close together and sometimes hard to find.
  • Can be used in wired mode once battery dies. Very nice feature.
  • Fit and adjust well.
  • Work well for phone calls.
  • Noise canceling is average
  • I did notice the noise canceling when I was on the train. I compared wired to Bluetooth modes and I could barely hear any background noise with the canceling on.
  • No case included
  • Fold down nicely so they fit in my backpack very well
  • Charges fast and lasts a long time (up to 16 hours)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Philips SHB8750NC/27 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Black