Philips SHS3200BK/37 Flexible Earhook Headphones, Black Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

gibson-innovations

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 4766 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 4639 customers
    3.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 127 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• Philips Flexible Earhook Headphones SHS3200/28 Black (replaces SHS3200/37)
  • Bass pipe emphasizes low tones for a clear, realistic sound Enjoy best-in-class performance and optimum sound quality
  • 15mm speaker driver optimizes wearing comfort 3D flexible earhook ensures secure fit in all ear sizes
  • Ergonomically-shaped headphone enhances user comfort Contoured earhook increase wearing comfort and stability
  • A 1.2m long cable that is ideal for outdoor use Stays comfortably in your ear when you are on the move Extremely durable
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Island Girl :star::star::star::star::star:

292 people found the following review helpful

Works great for me

I owned a pair of these for about 4 yrs and used them on a daily basis; really put them through the ringer and finally they started to break. I am now buying my second pair. They fit well, and because I had the black colored ones they were invisible with my brown hair - which is helpful when trying to ignore people who are talking to you and you don't really care about what they are saying. The sound quality was good. Even when I was working out and sweating they felt like they were not even there.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Philips SHS3200BK/37 Flexible Earhook Headphones, Black

Walmart Review by cjsanche :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Performance for inexpensive earhook headphones

I bought my first set when I was visiting NYC back in 2006 for my portable dvd player and I have been using these earphones ever since. They don't fall off while your working out or running on the cardio trendmill, the sound quality is crisp and clear, they are very loud compare to most expensive headphones and the headphones are very inexpensive. I use the headphones with my mp3 player, blackberry bold phone and lenovo t400 laptop. Thanks! Happy customer 2013

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Philips SHS3200BK/37 Flexible Earhook Headphones, Black

@patadm not sure :confused:

check out this video

Philips SHS3200WT/37 Flexible Earhook Headphones, White Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIVO7pgmpY