Pioneer AppRadio 4 SPH-DA120 6.2" Smartphone Receiver with Bluetooth New SPHDA120 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

pioneer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 515 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 264 customers
    3.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 251 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• 6.2" capacitive touchscreen display
  • built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
  • fits double-DIN (4"-tall) dash openings
  • touchscreen control over select smartphone apps - phone compatibility and connection options vary
  • works with Apple CarPlay
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by William H. :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

Four Stars

Best Carplay deck on the market... Unfortunately there are occasional software issues.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pioneer AppRadio 4 SPH-DA120 6.2" Smartphone Receiver with Bluetooth New SPHDA120

Here is a nice video

Pioneer SPH-DA120 Apple CarPlay - AppRadio 4 - Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTgcYd7UEsc

Best Buy Review by JohnK :star::star::star::star::star:

Neat stereo for IPhone ok for android

First this stereo was built for use with iphones and works great with them. A lot of fun options and makes just about everything hands free. Also it mirrors your iPhone like maps and some apps.

For android use works great with auxiliary or bluetooth. Not many other hands free options that I know of, haven’t tried talk to text.

Overall there are quite a few options in general. Nice quality touch screen, beautiful blue accents. Awesome ports in the back for usb, hdmi, auxiliary and so on. I’m pleased with this deck, I have an android device and my wife has an iPhone. Works great, you can listen to music andrive have the display turned off.

I’ve owned jvc, Alpine, pioneer and bose stereos. My cars system was bose and that was really nice but this deck is pretty slick as a replacement. I enjoy alpine because prices are usually descent. I found this as open box and purchased at half price, not disappointed at all. Kinda pricey brand new but for those iphone users is highly recommend. Android users I’d recommend if using bt or aux, since a lot of features work with iphone only. Give the demo a test and decide if it’s for you.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Pioneer AppRadio 4 SPH-DA120 6.2" Smartphone Receiver with Bluetooth New SPHDA120