Pioneer AVH-X391BHS DVD Receiver with 6.2" Clear Type Resistive Display and Dual Backup Camera Ready AVHX391BHS ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

pioneer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 112 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 6 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 106 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Built-in Bluetooth
  • HD Radio Tuner
  • iPod/iPhone Compatibility
  • 6.2" WVGA Touch Panel Display with LED Backlight
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kevo1307 :star::star::star::star::star:

9 people found the following review helpful

Amazing Head Unit and features for its price!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE this head unit. Took no time at all to install (I still recommend getting professional installation if you dont know much about car audio) and ever since I put it in I have had zero problems. Bluetooth works great with my Moto Z Force, as well as the AppRadio and all that fun stuff. Had no idea when I bought this that I would be able to get Waze right there on my head unit but it works great! The only complaint I have had (which isnt really a complaint since im essentially getting a navigation unit for this low of a price) is that when using navigation with either Waze or Navmii you cannot listen to any music source that originates from your phone at the same time (i.e. Spotify, Pandora, Bluetooth audio) but you can listen to audio originating from the head unit or from the AppRadioLive app (HD Radio, SiriusXM, CD's, MAYBEEE you could listen to anything plugged in with your AUX source but im not sure, i didnt even bother running an AUX extension to try and find out) BUT! Aside from no Spotify with my unexpected free and updated Navigation thru Waze I love this unit! Extremely customizeable, great features, easy to navigate each screen and source. Excellent job Pioneer!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pioneer AVH-X391BHS DVD Receiver with 6.2" Clear Type Resistive Display and Dual Backup Camera Ready AVHX391BHS

Best Buy Review by Scottso :star::star::star::star::star:

Outstanding head unit, if a bit fussy

This is an excellent unit well worth the money. I wanted something with a touch screen that integrated with Spotify, which this does well; and as I was learning to use it was very pleasantly surprised that it also displays Wase right on the screen (You do need to keep Wase running in the foreground on your phone, however). Pandora integration is excellent, HD Radio was a very nice bonus, and once you get the hang of the unit it's pretty intuitive.

There is also a remote which I found very easy to use and practical. The controls on the head unit itself again are largely intuitive and you can use it right away. However, I have found it may not be a bad idea to park in your driveway with the manual and teach yourself the more advanced features.

The unit can be fussy sometimes - my daughter had a hard time connecting her iPhone to the USB, and sometimes Spotify can be challenging to get working - but they are not deal killers. Again, I think all this comes down to learning how to use the unit. Since I had a satellite tuner already installed, I was able to install this myself by changing out the power cable and mic, and as long as you take your time and match the wires up right it will work fine…

This is optimized to work with iPhones through the USB; it will work with Android but only connecting with Bluetooth.

From a price and feature standpoint this is truly a Best Buy. Pioneer really did a great job with this. Hopefully a firmware update will come out in the near future that will make a good thing even better.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Pioneer AVH-X391BHS DVD Receiver with 6.2" Clear Type Resistive Display and Dual Backup Camera Ready AVHX391BHS

thank you :+1:

Lollipod Tripod Review - Become a Video Blogger by Video Blogging Pioneer Steve Garfield

@michigan I recommend to buy