4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 109 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by julio mendez :star::star::star::star::star:

Five Stars

excelente

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pioneer Car Audio System Package DXT-X4869BT

Walmart Review by angzep :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

165 people found the following review helpful

Pioneer lives up to its name

I ordered this radio and speaker set for my 20 year old son for his 2003 Honda Civic that has a stock radio in it. It is actually a pretty sharp radio and speaker set. The look is nice and functions are recent and up-to-date. My son can use his cell phone to link to his Bluetooth, mpg and iTunes to play music through his radio. My son being the impatient young man he is, decided to install the radio himself. He watched a few YouTube videos, read the car manual and the directions that came with the radio. After a few hours of studying he was able to grasp the main idea how to remove the stock radio and install the new radio. With the help of a couple of buddies they were able to install the radio. But he wasnt confident about replacing the speakers so he had those replaced by a professional at an audio shop. What a difference the Pioneer radio made in listening to music. Its clear, sleek display and very loud, just how the young kids like it. I have always known that Pioneer was a good brand and they did not disappoint with this radio system. My son now thinks he is too cool driving around with his new system

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Pioneer Car Audio System Package DXT-X4869BT