• 6-1/2" g-series Coaxial car speakers
  • Power handling: peak: 500 watts per pair/ RMS: 80 watts per pair
  • Polypropylene with mica cone woofer
  • Rubber coated cloth speaker Surround
  • 1-3/16" piezoelectric tweeter
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ho’okele. I take reviews seriously! I am noi paid.Peeps are getting bogus reviews… :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

7 people found the following review helpful

Low cost, high quality and VERY shallow depth for challenging mounting situations.

These sound very good for the very low price and are very shallow for challenging mounting conditions. 4 Ohm. Came with screws and clips that worked out great. I installed 4 of them in my Lexus LX-450 and they really do sound better than originals.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pioneer TS-G1645R 250W 6.5" 2-Way G-Series Coaxial Car Speakers

Best Buy Review by chinee :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent speakers to replace OEM components

I bought these to replace the front door speakers in an 02 Toyota and 03 Infiniti. In both vehicles, the Pioneers performed just as well as the OEM speakers they replaced. The sound was clean and had a bit of fullness to it. Don't expect anything along the lines of heavy bass, but the low end was more than sufficient to please my ears almost all the time. I almost bought a pair of Kickers in the same size to get more low end and range, but decided that I did not need to pay double the price, especially since the Pioneers would fit my needs 99% of the time. I would recommend these.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Pioneer TS-G1645R 250W 6.5" 2-Way G-Series Coaxial Car Speakers

thanks

Pioneer 6 5" Speaker Unboxing TS-G1645R Coaxial

@geek30 :smile: