Pixio PX325c 32 inch 144Hz Adaptive Sync FHD 1800R Curved Full HD 1920x1080 Samsung SVA Professional Gaming Monitor ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

pixio

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 23 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 23 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• 32 inch FHD (Full High Definition) 1920 x 1080 Resolution Professional Gaming Monitor
  • Samsung SVA technology, 178 Viewing Angle with Anti-Glare screen
  • 144Hz liquid smooth, blur-free refresh rate
  • Flicker Free, AMD FreeSync, Low Blue Light
  • CONNECTIVITY: Compatible with Console & PC platforms, equipped with dual HDMI and Displayport.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by J. Cortes Mayor :star::star::star::star::star:

14 people found the following review helpful

Great monitor if you can get it.

Incredible monitor at an incredible price. 144Hz does wonders for games, more noticeable in some over others. Doesn't strain the eyes, beautiful design. Very robust as far as I can tell. Thin bezel. The speakers are actually a great addition on this panel. They are placed on the bottom underneath the monitor screen in a way that they can't be seen, but the sound is really good for how small they are, they can get pretty loud. The cool thing is if you have a speaker set up the speakers in this monitor are invisible so they won't bother to see the sight of say a speaker grill. If you don't have a speaker set up these are a good option for that situation. You can always add speakers. The curve is very cool. With the curve everything is better, movies, games, documents, photos, just using the desktop and file explorer, even Cookie Clicker is incredible on this monitor, it really makes everything better. BTW I am using an Nvidia card and so I am not using the AMD Freesync, yet I haven't experienced any tearing, the games are liquid smooth, I just turn off V-sync, uncap the FPS. Not every game supports 144Hz, but the ones that do are Incredible. Rocket League is to note, as well as Counter Strike: Global Offesnvie, BioShock Remastered. . It is a great experience to try all of your games, movies, etc, on this monitor, especially for me having come from a 1680x1050 flat screen monitor. I think another thing on this monitor not just the Hz, Resolution, and Curve, in terms of the display aspect is the pixels must also be really fast, I think it is that response time, because even in games not running at over 100fps and movies which are not 144Hz, there is also this great fluidity about them. Also, the colors

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pixio PX325c 32 inch 144Hz Adaptive Sync FHD 1800R Curved Full HD 1920x1080 Samsung SVA Professional Gaming Monitor

Pixio PX325c Monitor: Quite Impressed!

@liesbeth thank you :+1: