4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 144 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 10 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Join the action with Gekko and his Gekko Mobile! The PJ Masks Gekko Figure and Vehicle Assortment comes with a 3" articulated Gekko figure and his signature swamp vehicle, the Gekko Mobile! Go “into the night to save the day” as you roll the Gekko Mobile with Gekko inside! The mobile can even fit all three PJ Masks 3" Figures! Collect the rest of the Figure and Vehicle Assortments including Cat Boy and Cat Car and Owlette and Owl Glider for the ultimate PJ Masks experience.
  • Can be used with the head Quarters play set
  • Ages 3+ and up
  • Includes 3" figure
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by MikesMom :star::star::star::star::star:

23 people found the following review helpful

Comes with Gekko Figure! Seats 3! See Pictures!

The long awaited PJ Masks toys have arrived! We absolutely love Gekko and his Gekko Mobile! The Gekko Mobile comes with the Gekko Figure, which is the same Gekko figure that is also sold separately. The Gekko mobile has three color coordinated seats so that all three friends can ride together. I have to admit, Inwas impressed. Just Play made sure to leave room for their tails! Free spinning wheels so the Gekko mobile flies across the floor. This vehicle also works with the PJ Masks Headquarter Playset, which we also own and love! For your review, I have added pictures to show you a size comparison of the Gekko Mobile next to a Paw Patrol vehicle. LOVE IT!! Solid 5 Stars!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: PJ Masks Gekko Mobile Vehicle

Walmart Review by Cindy :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

PJ Mask

pj mask dolls don't fit perfectly in their seats, but close enough. My granddaughter likes it though.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: PJ Masks Gekko Mobile Vehicle

@liesbeth thanks