Plantronics M165 Marque 2 Ultralight Wireless Bluetooth Headset - Compatible with iPhone, Android, and Other Leading Smartphones - Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

plantronics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5633 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5323 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 310 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• HIGH QUALITY BLUETOOTH HEADSET: Dual microphones reduce noise and wind for clear, crisp call quality while in the office or at the gym.
  • VOICE RECOGNITION: Manage calls hands free without pressing buttons through Plantronics voice recognition technology, just say Answer or Ignore.
  • LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE: Battery lasts for over 7 hours of talk time and features DeepSleep power-saving mode when away from your phone.
  • COMFORT: Three optional eartips
  • small, medium, and large, for the most comfortable fit in either ear.
  • FIND MYHEADSET: The app will locate your headset through your iPhone, iPad, Android, or other smart device by sending a tone so you can hear where it is hiding.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rzzzo :star::star::star::star::star:

290 people found the following review helpful

Pick this over Jawbone Era.

I previously owned a Jawbone Era and will compare these two items.

Jawbone Era has 4 Hours of life; Plantronics M165 has 8 Hours of life.

While receiving calls: Jawbone reads out the phone number, then you can press the button to answer; Plantronics just says “answer or ignore” and its up to you to say either word to answer the phone or not. You don’t need to press a button which is a nice feature people who cook and touch raw meat, or cannot touch the button because your hands are tied up.

Tracking: I really love the app you can download onto your smartphone for Plantronics. If you forget your bluetooth, maybe at a friend’s or relative’s house but aren’t sure, you can open the app on your phone and use the GPS signal. Also, if you misplaced it somewhere in your room but cannot find it, the app allows you to send a Tone to the bluetooth so you can hear it beep to help you find it.

Plantronics app also has a battery tracker for your bluetooth which shows exactly how much life you have left.

Sound: Both sound very clear. not much to say.
Mic: Jawbone has a Better background noise cancellation built in than Plantronics. However, this Plantronics does have a solid one built into it also. Both bluetooth devices are mics that are solid enough for people on the other end to hear me speak in a regular tone (no need to speak loud).

While i did like Jawbone Era, I would recommend the Plantronics M165 based on battery life and the App on the smartphone. Both are very solid as far as being a Bluetooth device. However, the features on the Plantronics and the Price of it overshadows the Jawbone Era.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Plantronics M165 Marque 2 Ultralight Wireless Bluetooth Headset - Compatible with iPhone, Android, and Other Leading Smartphones - Black

Walmart Review by Gijane747 :star::star::star::star::star:

51 people found the following review helpful

Don't leave home without it

This is an awesome Bluetooth! I purchased it for my boyfriend this summer as a gift and wished I had gotten one for myself. I purchased it from another store for more than double this price so this price is awesome! I own another model Plantronics Bluetooth but the model was discontinued and it was larger than this size. This Bluetooth is a very light weight Bluetooth but not flimsy. It fits snuggly so it doesn't feel like it's going to fall out. Sometimes my boyfriend is looking for it only to realize he has it in his ear. I love the charger it comes with a wall charger. The different ear bud sizes are great too so you can get the fit in your ear that you need. I don't use the voice command to answer but it is nice to have. It is very small and fits nicely in your ear and is a comfortable fit. I would definitely recommend this Bluetooth to anyone. Plantronics is a really good brand and this price can't be beat.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Plantronics M165 Marque 2 Ultralight Wireless Bluetooth Headset - Compatible with iPhone, Android, and Other Leading Smartphones - Black

@patadm Thanks