Features

• High quality toys for children all ages
  • Made using safe materials
  • Tested for quality and durability
  • Classic Sit N Spin toy creates hours of spinning and twirling fun
  • Handle looks like the Giraffalaff character
  • Toy can spin fast or slow
  • Now easier to spin
  • Base comes with 2 center post halves, 3 screws, turn handle and instructions
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by MJKarch :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

Great-Grandaughter LOVED it!

We attended her 2nd., BDay party...and the gift from Walmart was her favorite! And...we love it 'cause it's well made, and she'll get some good excercise while having a blast playing on it! M.J. Karch

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Playskool Giraffalaff Sit n Spin

Amazon Review by Tonia :star::star::star::star::star:

67 people found the following review helpful

your kid has super ultra ADHD with a turbo boost of hyper

I have a son who is very very very active. What I mean is if I took him to a pediatrician and asked the doctor to diagnose him the doctor would say "Mam, your kid has super ultra ADHD with a turbo boost of hyper." He then would prescribe ME with wine. Because as a mom of a kid with turbo boost hyper, I need it. This toy rocks my socks off. On the rainy days when Blaze (yes, his name is Blaze., Its fitting, really) cannot run off some of that energy outdoors, he will sit on this thing and spinandspinandspinandspin...sometimes for a solid 15 minutes. Can you understand what this means???Fifteen minutes in one spot. It feeds his innate need for motion.When he is spinning on this he is staying in one spot not being destructive or crazy. If you have a child who seeks movement and motion, buy this., Trust me. It will save your sanity. Or at least buy you enough time to go drink your wine in the bathroom in peace. And isnt that really the same thing as sanity?

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Playskool Giraffalaff Sit n Spin

Thank you

Ryan on the Sit-N-Spin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzKQkksAB_s