Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth, and Stereo Headset Compatible) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

plugable-technologie

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3829 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3828 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 1 customers
    2.0 out of 5

Features

• Adds Bluetooth support to Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Linux PCs that don’t already have it. Adds Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy) support to Windows 8 and higher.
  • Supports Bluetooth speakers and headsets, keyboards, mice, and more. Extremely compact USB adapter. Safe to leave in for laptop travel. Low power.
  • Uses the built-in Windows Bluetooth software in Windows 10. Inculdes Broadcom Bluetooth drivers for Windows 8.1, 8 and 7. Works with Raspbian and Ubuntu on the Raspberry Pi.
  • Does not add Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) capability to Windows 7 and earlier. Does not work in car stereo systems or TVs. Not recommended for Bose QuietComfort 35 in Windows 7.
  • We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@nolie thanks :+1:

Amazon Review by JT :star::star::star::star::star:

105 people found the following review helpful

Great with Linux

Worked like a charm...installed instantly on an Ubuntu machine...connects quickly and never drops the signal. Good range, too. Get it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth, and Stereo Headset Compatible)

Youtube video:

Manette PS4 (avec & sans-fil) sous Windows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI5FaY25aDs

Walmart Review by Tommy :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

1 people found the following review helpful

Not quite there

I purchased this particular product because I wanted one Linux compatible, which it claimed to be. These are the problems I incurred, in order of occurrence:
  1. On initial plugin, the plastic grips broke off, with minimal assertion. Had to glue them back on.
  2. Linux recognized it, but is unable to connect to anything. Agreeably, this might be my problem with Linux, still… I put a Bluetooth speaker next to it and have yet to make the connection.
  3. The only instructions provided were Windows based.
  4. Have not yet gotten it to connect to anything.

I give it two stars because Linux did see it. So the problem could be more complicated.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth, and Stereo Headset Compatible)