Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Black) ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

ca-marketing-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 395 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 391 customers
    3.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• World’s Funnest, Cutest Lifestyle Action Camera in Light & Tiny Cubic Package
  • NEW! Wi-Fi + FREE App
  • Shoot, View, Save, Print & Share with Your Mobile Device
  • 8MP still images
  • Selectable 1440p / 1080p / 720p Video Rate
  • Full Image & Video Stabilization
  • Built-In Rechargeable Battery for up to 107 Minutes of Continuous Recording Per Charge
  • 124 Wide-Angle Lens
  • Magnetic/Clip Mounting Options
  • Includes MicroSD Card & Polaroid Bumper Case
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Anthony :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

Don't waste your money

Don't waste your money! Would have been a great camera due to size but it is very limited in options. The first major problem is it shuts off after 3min. It takes one of those minutes to connect to WiFi so now you have 2 min to start it or you have to start the process over again. The video quality is good in perfect light like outdoors but very grainy indoors! Being a cube you can film from different sides but you have to start it from that position or your video will be upside down and it only works on certain video players. Should have been automatic or an option in the app to flip the video before recording. Battery only last around 45min to 1 hour and it takes two to charge. The app is very limited when it comes to options. The WiFi takes too long to connect and has a very short distance. Once you break that distance you have to go through the process of reconnecting it and by then you have missed your shot. The worst problem is I had to call three times before getting to speak with someone. All three times took over 45 mins to get through and i was the 3rd caller once and the 2nd caller the other two times. The first time I called I got down to the 1st caller after I held for over an hour and it disconnected me. When I called back it said they were closed. You would think someone with the name like Polaroid would have done their homework before launching a product like this. There are companies with no experience in cameras that did a much better job than this on their first camera and this is Polaroids second version of the Cube.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Black)

Youtube video:

Polaroid Cube + REVIEW

Walmart Review by nashville :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Great little camera

I love my polaroid cube so far! the picture quality is nice. I also like how it came with an 8 GB memory card so I didn't have to purchase one additionally. Awesome for the price compared to other similar cameras!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Black)

@michigan I want it