Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Blue) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

ca-marketing-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 401 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 393 customers
    3.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• World’s Funnest, Cutest Lifestyle Action Camera in Light & Tiny Cubic Package
  • NEW! Wi-Fi + FREE App
  • Shoot, View, Save, Print & Share with Your Mobile Device
  • 8MP still images
  • Selectable 1440p / 1080p / 720p Video Rate
  • Full Image & Video Stabilization
  • Built-In Rechargeable Battery for up to 107 Minutes of Continuous Recording Per Charge
  • 124 Wide-Angle Lens
  • Magnetic/Clip Mounting Options
  • Includes MicroSD Card & Polaroid Bumper Case
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Keily Padilla :star::star::star::star::star:

122 people found the following review helpful

Amazing Camera

Last Edit: Everything works amazingly well now. I am completely blown away by the quality and the amount of features you get for the money.

UPDATE 5/8/6: The issue seems to be fixed. I purchased a new cube this week and it is AMAZING. The audio issue has been fixed and everything works EXTREMELY well for a camera of this price. Very happy now with it.

UPDATE: DO NOT BUY, YET. Polaroid has acknowledged that the camera’s microphones are defective and are working on a fix. Do not buy until they are fixed. Read the comments for more information.

The image quality is fantastic for the price and using my iphone as a viewfinder works flawlessly. But the audio is absolutely horrendous. I don’t know if I might of received a defective unit, but the audio is useless. I tried multiple tests and you can barely make out what I’m saying in the video. Does Polaroid have any input on this?

This camcorder would be absolutely perfect if the audio worked.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Blue)

Best Buy Review by KaKa :star::star::star::star::star:

Wondeful!

easy to use; great product...will definitely recommend to friends!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Blue)