Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology - Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices - Red ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

polaroid

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2011 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1770 customers
    3.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 241 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Prints Directly from Your Mobile Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth or NFC Technology
  • 2x3" Photos Are Full-Color & Smudge-Proof, and Feature Peel-Back, Sticky Paper
  • Measures a Compact 2.9 Inches x 4.7 Inches x 0.9 Inches
  • Weighs Just 6.6 Ounces
  • Works With PREMIUM Zink zero papers - ZINK Paper Means No Ink. No Hassles
  • Your Purchase Includes a FREE Download of Polaroid ZIP App for iOS & Android
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by JJCEO :star::star::star::star::star:

1091 people found the following review helpful

A nice portable battery powered photo printer for your Apple or Android devices!

This is a nice little battery powered mobile printer that prints your photographs from your tablets or phones that use Bluetooth. It has apps available for Apple products and Android products. Loading the paper was fast and easy and printing out photos is simple. I show how to load the paper and print photos in my attached video.

The printer comes with a very brief instruction manual that doesn’t contain any detailed technical information. There is a QR code that you can scan to get the app for your smart device. The printer comes with one pack of 10 sheets of Zink, Zero Ink, paper that you load into the printer. In my past experiences you will lose you photos quickly as your friends will take them from you for themselves so buy some extra paper. There is also a 31 inch charging cable in the box to charge the internal battery of the printer and it will charge in about 1.5 hours. You can use any USB wall charging source, your computer or your car’s USB charger.

Printing a photo is fast and easy and you can also edit them using the free app. I show some of that in my video. This is a good small printer and I rated it at 5 stars. The only two cons that I have are that the instruction manual is very limited. This seems to be a common issue with Polaroid equipment. The second issue is that the printer disconnects from the Bluetooth connection in a very short period of time and I had to reconnect several times while making my video. When I say short and mean in a few minutes it was disconnected. I still rated the printer at 5 stars as reconnecting was fast and easy and I assume that it disconnects quickly to conserve battery power.

I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology - Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices - Red

Best Buy Review by Cstnd :star::star::star::star::star:

Great printer

I really love this printer... I never had time to print all the pictures that I took with my cell phone and ended in the memory of the computer.. so this is a fun way to have those pictures in the same exact moment ...

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology - Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices - Red

Here is a youtube video

REVIEW: Polaroid Zip Instant Printer (Zink/Bluetooth/NFC)

@wartassault :+1: