PopSockets: Expanding Stand and Grip for Smartphones and Tablets - Blue Nebula Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

popsockets-wireless

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 10814 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5169 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5645 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Pop, tilt, wrap, prop, collapse, grip, repeat - PopSockets are great for enhancing the grip and capabilities of your phone.
  • Secure grips for texting, calling, photos, and selfies - compatible with all smartphones and tablets.
  • Works in landscape and portrait modes for watching videos, web surfing, texting, gaming, group photos, FaceTime, and Skype.
  • Allows your hand to relax while securely holding your phone - never drop your phone again from lost grip.
  • Advanced reusable adhesive - repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not stick to some waterproof cases or silicone).
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by RNwonderpants :star::star::star::star::star:

101 people found the following review helpful

It's been 2 days and I haven't dropped my phone on my face

I saw these on one of Jenna Marbles videos and decided to try it. The galaxy print matched perfect with the galaxy phone cover I got from Amazon. I took off the backing and stuck it on my phone, I then proceeded to peel the popsocket off 5 times to find a position I liked. I was worried it wouldn't be sticky anymore but it's the 2nd day and it's still stuck on my case. I stayed in bed until noon today and didn't drop my phone on my face, not even once. You don't have to grip your phone at all. It fits comfortable between my index and middle finger. I looked on you tube to make sure I was using it right and apparently a lot of folks put 2 on their phones, but one is working just fine for me. If you are buying this to use as a stand, don't put it directly on the middle of your phone (or phone case), it doesn't work all that great. Maybe that's why people buy two. Or if you put the popsocket towards the top or the bottom of the phone it might work better as a stand. This is an ingenius idea. I love it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: PopSockets: Expanding Stand and Grip for Smartphones and Tablets - Blue Nebula

Best Buy Review by ClassyLad :star::star::star::star::star:

No more dropped phone!

Discovered this as I was shopping for something else. Decided to try it...mostly to prop phone hands-free on table to watch videos. But I like the way it allows me to hold phone more securely when taking photos and texting. I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 and my hands are small, so the PopSocket allows better grip with forefinger and middle finger. The only negative is I cannot use my existing car dashboard mount with PopSocket on phone.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: PopSockets: Expanding Stand and Grip for Smartphones and Tablets - Blue Nebula