Portable Compact Washer and Spin Dry Cycle with Built in Pump 300W Apartment Washer Spinning Dryer Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

xtremepowerus

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 125 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 109 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 16 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Washing rating 300w & spin drying rating 150w
  • Capacity: 8.8lbs washing maching and 4.4lbs spinning machine
  • XtremepowerUS Mini washer and dryer is deal for doing small load of delicate clothing, such as under garments, socks, towels and T shirt
  • The compact size is great for dorms, apartments, condos, motor homes, RV’S
  • 31" W x 25" H x 16" D
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

62 people found the following review helpful

Perfect for a studio apartment

I'm completely in love. I've had this washer for maybe week now and its perfect for my studio apartment. I just fill it with a couple buckets of water and allow it to drain right into my shower. I do maybe 3-4 small loads of laundry a week. The spin dry cycle is great too. It gets the clothes super dry. I just hang them up and they are using ready to go the following morning. I'll follow up in a couple of months with another review to let you all know if its still going strong.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Portable Compact Washer and Spin Dry Cycle with Built in Pump 300W Apartment Washer Spinning Dryer

Walmart Review by Housewife :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

63 people found the following review helpful

Very Happy

I was not sure to get this product. When it arrived I immediately used it and was amazed. This product washes my clothes better than the laundry mat. You are able to was small loads and medium loads of clothes(excluding towels and jeans. The jeans and towels are only to be able to wash 3 to 4 at a time. It quickly loads the water and great washing clothes at 15 and no noise at all. Once in spin its very quite and only need to place it at 1, it does the job great. I would give it a five, but the only downsize of this machine is that you would have to have the hose lower than the machine to drain fully (place machine about 4 to 6 inches from the floor. The hose that attaches to the sink is not compatible to all sinks, I use my water hose in the bathroom sink and had to make adjustments and to drain fully I have to pick up ;the machine up every time I wash to drain fully..

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Portable Compact Washer and Spin Dry Cycle with Built in Pump 300W Apartment Washer Spinning Dryer