Portable Outdoor and Shower Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker by AYL SoundFit, Waterproof, Wireless with 10 Hour Rechargeable Battery Life, Powerful 5W Audio Driver, Pairs with All Bluetooth Devices Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

ayl

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3158 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3149 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 9 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• MORE POWERFUL THAN THE COMPETITION Most Bluetooth speakers designed for use as shower speakers and outdoor speakers have 3-watt audio drivers. Our shower & outdoor Bluetooth speakers feature 5-watt audio for stronger bass and higher quality sound. Perfect for Outdoor Sports, Travel, Bicycle/Bike, Cycling, Climbing, Camping, Hiking, Running, Fishing Use.
  • QUICK & EASY TO PAIR Our Bluetooth shower speaker & outdoor speaker uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology, so it pairs with portable devices much more quickly than other portable Bluetooth speakers. The wireless speakers outdoor & shower range is 33 feet, so you can listen to your device even when it’s far away
  • LISTEN ON & ON Our wireless shower speaker has a high capacity battery that can provide up to 12 hours of endless music, even at 80% volume! The Bluetooth speakers outdoor model can be recharged in just 3 hours with the included Micro USB cable! That’s much faster than other outdoor wireless speakers
  • UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY Our portable speakers can be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology! Use the water-resistant Bluetooth speaker to stream music from an iPhone or Android smartphone, an iPad or Android tablet, an iPod Touch or even a computer or laptop with Bluetooth
  • READY FOR ANY TYPES OF CONDITIONS Our Bluetooth Speakers Waterproof level IPX5- Protected against low pressure water stream from any angle. Not submersible, but should withstand accidental drop in water. Guarantees that it will stay safe in the shower, in the rain, by the pool or on a boat (Just make sure if water gets in the speaker, to let it dry out before use)! We build our water-resistant speaker extra tough to ensure that it can be safely carried anywhere life’s adventures take you!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by SolidSShady :star::star::star::star::star:

238 people found the following review helpful

The lithium-ion battery that's built in does seem to last like the booklet says anywhere from 6-10 hours.

I do a 1-5 ranking review in these five areas. For every product I review. Here's how this product breaks down for me. Quality - 4 Longevity - 4 Design - 5 Style - 5 Functionality - 5

This Soundfit Bluetooth portable speaker is really unique, and well worth the money! I’m incredibly picky when it comes to audio, I before purchasing this Bluetooth speaker only owned Bose and JBL products. I absolute love this little speaker, the sound is perfectly crisp on the lows it does impressively well with the highs as well. It is lacking in Bass, but it’s certainly sufficient for its purpose and its size. Gosh I can’t get over its size its just stunning being just 3 inches on each side and 2 inches high when laid flat on its back. It’s made of extremely strong and sticky rubber this speaker will not slide in any surface! It’s waterproof IPX5 not entirely sure what that means but I’d imagine this thing could go to the bottom of a 6 foot pool and still work it’s incredibly durable. It’s considered a 3 in 1 speaker it can handle Bluetooth telephone calls which they refer to as " hands free " as well as two connections at a time. They show it being used on a bicycle I won’t be using it for that but I imagine you could easily. We use it in the shower since it has volume up/down and play/pause buttons. The unit displays a blue light when powered on, you need to hold the power button down for about 5-8 seconds to power on. When you plug it in to charge it’ll display a red light on the front and it’ll turn green when fully charged. There’s a strap attached to this unit for around your wrist or shower head bike handle or whatever really. Connecting to the speaker is easy just turn on your Bluetooth on your smart device and click on " SoundFit ". The lithium-ion battery that’s built in does seem to last like the booklet says anywhere from 6-10 hours. I really like the handy little bag the speaker comes with but I use the strap to carry usually. I only have one complaint, which is when you turn on the device it makes a rather loud noise. The speaker also makes a different loud noise when it connects to your smart device. I just find it annoying and pointless. In all though this device would easily be worth $75-$150. I use it mostly in the shower, although I’d certainly take it to the beach, or pool or park.

[ I received this product at a discount/free in exchange for my honest & unbiased review. My opinions are always my own and are never influenced by the seller. I truly hope my thorough testing and review of this product has helped you come to a decision. […] so I can continue to test and review more products for people like yourself. ]

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Portable Outdoor and Shower Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker by AYL SoundFit, Waterproof, Wireless with 10 Hour Rechargeable Battery Life, Powerful 5W Audio Driver, Pairs with All Bluetooth Devices

thank you

AYL SoundFit IPX5 Bluetooth Speaker Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o68rGL6N_KY