4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 42 customers
    3.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 135 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• The Father Of VR The Mother Of All Tank Games. Battlezone Is Back!
  • Experience first-person VR tank combat across neon-scarred sci-fi landscapes in an explosive campaign for 1-4 players.
  • Planet Earth, date unknown. Mankind teeters on the brink of extinction, enslaved by The Corporation. Humanity must retaliate with the most advanced weapon it has. YOU.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

12 people found the following review helpful

Get it. Get it now! The AAA game you need for PSVR.

This is the first game I demoed for PSVR and also the first one I purchased. Totally worth the price, and the co-op mode is an awesome added bonus to its already obtained level of perfection. This game is fun, challenging and immersive. Graphics are great. No problems with tracking or motion sickness. The randomly generated campaign gives it endless re-playability. I've been playing all day and am now laying here in bed typing this review before I go to sleep and I'm wanting to go back to finish the next level of the campaign. Definitely the AAA game that PSVR needs. I'm not a huge gamer, maybe two hours a week if I'm lucky, but this game, and PSVR, are so awesome that my gaming habits will be changing! Haha.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: PSVR Battlezone - PlayStation VR

Best Buy Review by Zeuskiller :star::star::star::star::star:

Un-believable Experience! TONS of replay!

I was not sure about this game, I bought all the games available when the VR was released, Let me tell you, This one is the BEST so far! You really feel like your driving your tank and the graphics are great! So cool how you can see your selected guns above your head (Through the tanks windows) Some very sweet weapons and gameplay! Even the intro MUST be experienced! The replay value is off the charts!, Get this one, You won't regret it!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: PSVR Battlezone - PlayStation VR