Pyle Compact Home Theater Projector with Adjustable Screen Size and Internal Speaker HDMI Input for Laptops Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

sound-around

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 45 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 34 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 11 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Full HD 1080p Support - User Friendly Control Interface - Easy Multimedia Digital File Management
  • Versatile Projection for Image, Audio & Video Files - Presentation Ability for Office, Schools, Classrooms
  • eReader Ability: Project Text Files & Read Along - Projection Size 50-130’’ inches, Digital Media File Support
  • USB & SD Card Readers - USB Port for Device Charging - Input Interface: HDMI, A/V, RGB (VGA), 2 x USB, SD Slot
  • Headphone Jack, 3.5mm - Top Panel Button Control Center - Built-in Stereo Speaker - Manual Focus Lens
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Michael L. Geesaman :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

10 people found the following review helpful

... picture was dim and out of focus I was disappointed. I sent it back for refund through Amazon

Sorry to say that wanted arrived and I tested the picture was dim and out of focus I was disappointed. I sent it back for refund through Amazon. If you buy this make sure you buy it through Amazon for their protection. Maybe mine was just the only bad one. I'm not willing to take a chance by ordering another one though.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pyle Compact Home Theater Projector with Adjustable Screen Size and Internal Speaker HDMI Input for Laptops

Walmart Review by Great :star::star::star::star::star:

38 people found the following review helpful

Super excited

I just received my new projector and my family is really enjoying it. This was the best purchase ever. Don't let it's size fool you. The picture is unbelievable! Love it!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Pyle Compact Home Theater Projector with Adjustable Screen Size and Internal Speaker HDMI Input for Laptops

thanks

Pyle Compact Home Theater Projector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWPkRJf2a9E