Pyle Home PHPMCU10 Multimedia/Gaming USB Headset with Noise-Canceling Microphone ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

pyle-home

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 108 customers
3.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 106 customers
    3.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Gives Unique 3-D,360 Sound Experience - Adjustable, Bendable and Pivotable Microphone - Sensitivity (S.P.L): 105db3db/Mw / Impedance: 32 Ohms 15%/
  • Eliminates the Need for A Sound Card - In-Line Volume Control - Frequency Response: 20Hz~20,000Hz
  • Windows/Mac Compatible - Plug Type: USB 2.0
  • With In-Line Mute/Volume Control - Cable Length: 6Ft
  • Adjustable Headband for Perfect Fit - Speaker Driver Diameter: 40mm
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by redhead :star::star::star::star::star:

20 people found the following review helpful

So Nice I Bought It Twice!

My husband, bless his heart, has a REALLY fat head. It is difficult to find a headset that fits him well for a decent price. His last headset was in shambles - falling apart, duct taped together, and slowly losing functionality. I had him go online and he found this set. I ordered it for him, and he was ecstatic. The sound quality is amazing, the microphone works great, and the noise-cancellation is so good he's learned to leave one earpiece off so he doesn't get in trouble for not listening to me!

Since this product was so nice, at such a great price, I decided to get myself a set too. Since my husband and I are both heavily into online gaming, I figured a product that worked for him would work for me. My last headphones were cheap and uncomfortable, and everyone I talked to using the mic said it sounded like I was in a tunnel. I love this new headset, I plan on buying a third set to gift to my brother, and will keep this in mind next time I need a gift idea for one of my other gamer friends!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pyle Home PHPMCU10 Multimedia/Gaming USB Headset with Noise-Canceling Microphone

Walmart Review by TYPECOFFEE :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Good, but . . .

The sound quality is good, cable length is great, only draw back are the ear cups are a little small so they felt just a little awkward. Overall they are good and seem to be made with good quality.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Pyle Home PHPMCU10 Multimedia/Gaming USB Headset with Noise-Canceling Microphone

Check out this youtube video

Pyle Audio Review

@fuzal Not sure yet :confused: