PYLE PRJG45 Multimedia Home Theater Mini Projector Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

pyle

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 124 customers
3.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 71 customers
    3.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 53 customers
    2.8 out of 5

Features

• Small, Portable, Light Weight & Easy Operation Projector - Bright & Long Lasting LED Lamp
  • Perfect for All Your Home Theater Needs - Projection Screen Size Range: 17" - 67" inches
  • Connects Directly to Your PC Laptop, DVD, Gaming Console & More - Built-in Speaker
  • 40 Lumens - Headphone Jack - Contrast Ratio: 300:1 - Power: 12V DC Adapter (110V/220V AC)
  • Projection Distance: 3.3" - 12.5" feet - - Projector Size: 5.0" x 5.0" x 2.2" inches
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Matt :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

19 people found the following review helpful

Poor Quality

I purchased this projector with the intent of occasional office PowerPoint use.

Pros: The projector is small, very light, and is easy to use. Inexpensive.

Cons: The quality of the picture is very poor. Noisy fan.

You will not be able to read any regular or small fonts on this projector regardless of lighting or distance/focus (with the exception of the projector menu selections). Very large fonts are obviously legible. General pictures without need for detail might be ok, but in today’s age of high def you will be disappointed. The poor quality was regardless of input type (HDMI, USB, etc.).

I’m returning mine. I thought most of the complaints in reviews were centered around gaming or movie projection. If you intend on simple text/PowerPoint projection do not waste your time or money.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: PYLE PRJG45 Multimedia Home Theater Mini Projector

Amazon Review by Jason Jasper :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

It is a nice little projector but if you are looking for clarity

It is a nice little projector but if you are looking for clarity, do not waste your time. The display shows everything in grid sqaures, picture is not bright at all, not even a little. Needs to be in a very dark room with almost night light in order to see a clear picture, that as I said is not clear and you can see a grid square.

I gave it 2 stars because the size is great for portability and it has several ports for different ways to provide a video feed to it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: PYLE PRJG45 Multimedia Home Theater Mini Projector

Check this video

Pyle PRJG88 Video Projector Portable, Home Theater Projector Review, Great projector for home use!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hudXVCQA