Pyle PRJG65 Digital Multimedia Projector, HD 1080p Support, USB/SD/HDMI,Mac & PC Compatible Review ⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar::emptystar:

sound-around

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 30 customers
2.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 20 customers
    2.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 10 customers
    2.8 out of 5

Features

• HD 1080p Support - User Friendly Control Interface - Easy Multimedia Digital File Management
  • Versatile Projection for Image, Audio & Video Files - Presentation Ability for Office, Schools, Classrooms
  • Digital Media File Support - 360 Degree Image Flip Ability - Ceiling / Up-Side Down Mountable
  • Adjustable Projection Size up to 120’’ inches - Input Interface: HDMI, Micro USB, A/V, RGB (VGA)
  • Micro USB Port Provides Device Charging - USB/SD Card Readers - Built-in Stereo Speakers
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Yarnismyantidrug :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

Poor picture, something seemed off in optics.

Purchased for a class that I was teaching. There was no amount of adjusting I could do to get a clear picture. Also, there seems to be some problem with the way it projects, I could not get a square projection. the right side was always narrower than the left. I wasn't expecting anything super clear, but I should have been able to make out something. Tried to watch a video with it, and even that was poor quality. Other reviewers have really liked this, so perhaps I got a bad unit? I have other Pyle Products that I like, but this was a disappointment.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Pyle PRJG65 Digital Multimedia Projector, HD 1080p Support, USB/SD/HDMI,Mac & PC Compatible

Walmart Review by Clodhop :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

60 people found the following review helpful

Works great!

Works great! The shipping was free, but it gave me an option to pay for shipping if I wanted to receive it 2 days earlier, so I selected to pay in order to get it earlier but it came the same day that was offered for free shipping. So I paid an additional $5.00. Other than than the projector works great!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Pyle PRJG65 Digital Multimedia Projector, HD 1080p Support, USB/SD/HDMI,Mac & PC Compatible

Youtube video:

Unic UC40 Projector - $100 - [Unboxing & Review] - 800 Lumens - 130" - HDMI - LED - DHgate.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqdtmqzhaiI